By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter: "I was right, Wii HD is coming this year after all!"

Mummelmann said:

I think, if we're all honest with ourselves, we know what this is all about;

it's about... a 50 euro bill?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

pachter rox !!

hahaha

btw, this is hilarious: http://ramraider.blogspot.com/2010/04/michael-pachter-nostradamus-or-cunt.html

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Mummelmann said:

I think, if we're all honest with ourselves, we know what this is all about;

chalk?

Wii HD incomming!!!! Patcher does it again....

Around the Network

face palm

I'm not so disbeleiving towards the idea of a WiiHD, I mean the Wii is getting manhandled by piracy, and it wouldnt be hard at all for nintendo to come up with a console in the $250 dollar range that also had a Blu-ray player.  The blu-ray disc, btw, has security features that make it a lot harder to rip games with. 

Hopefully, the HD bandwagon will cut down on piracy.

LOL haha i love this man. Always gives me a giggle or two.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Pachter simply rules !

supercat said:

I'm not so disbeleiving towards the idea of a WiiHD, I mean the Wii is getting manhandled by piracy, and it wouldnt be hard at all for nintendo to come up with a console in the $250 dollar range that also had a Blu-ray player.  The blu-ray disc, btw, has security features that make it a lot harder to rip games with. 

Hopefully, the HD bandwagon will cut down on piracy.

Nintendo never start a generation early, and they always use their own, customised storage format. Fact is, Wii HD was predicted to release years ago. Pachter will continue to predict the Wii HD until Nintendo finally does release their next gen console. Then he will claim himself to be a genius