By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought Monster Hunter Tri

wick said:
So is the online componant a big part of the game? I just moved house and it will be a week or so before my Internet is up and running again.

Loading the chartz on the iPhone is taking waaaaaay too long btw.

I haven't played it online yet and I'm stilling having a lot of fun with it so it won't kill you to play the game off line only for a couple of weeks.  I figure that I should get good before I go online and let my teammates down. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I have just completed my first two quests (mushroom and Jaggi). This game is really a blast to play. Remembering the button/motion combinations for attacks will be my downfall though. I can see myself spending LOTS of time with this game. Similar to amp316, I will wait until I am better before going online. Disappointing my teammates is something I wish to avoid.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

EntilZha said:

I have just completed my first two quests (mushroom and Jaggi). This game is really a blast to play. Remembering the button/motion combinations for attacks will be my downfall though. I can see myself spending LOTS of time with this game. Similar to amp316, I will wait until I am better before going online. Disappointing my teammates is something I wish to avoid.

Pish-posh. I vote that we crappy players all get together sometime this weekend for a class-wide epic fail. Dibs on the lance!

Have fun, I've heard it's a good game with some patience.

I've just bought it too, I've played it for about 10 hours....I like it very much so far

PS.I still wonder why on gamespot games described as very good by the reviewer takes an 8.0 score on wii, while very good games usually get 9.0 or more on ps3/x360.....

Around the Network

Ok I'll be getting it tomorrow then. I saw an ad for it on tv last night and it looks pretty amazing. I'll get some practice under my belt before teaming up with you amp :)

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I finally got it in the mail and I like the game so far. Now I have to balance the time of playing it and watching the NBA playoffs. I'll probably put 10hrs into it before I go online.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

OK!

Everyone that hasn't played it online, at least try with some friends in RL, on here etc... It's great and.. omg... feels like PSO!!!!

The bosses are 4x harder online so bring your A game because if you can't handle it then all of you will be finding your self back at the bar drinking and some might not be so happy after 40 min to fail.

regardless communication is KEY! no USB keyboard? No Wii speak (I suggest this because those intensive moments you aint got time to be typing LOL), I personally use skype with my members.

Please play fair and don't hog all the items in the blue box.

HR ~ 8 online / On Urgent 4STAR offline
weapon of choice: GS, Lance & L.Sword
omegas

on M-F 6PM to 12AM EST
W-E random time.

Monster Hunter Tri : Omegas

Behold! I am Omegas

I always Hog the blue box items, I even take the mini whetstones and I'm a gunner.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
I always Hog the blue box items, I even take the mini whetstones and I'm a gunner.

That is mean!