By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought Monster Hunter Tri

oli2 said:
anecdotal evidence from France : the game is sold out in the three retailers near my house.
I won't be able to put my hands on it until next tuesday at minimum ...

500k WW first week sales confirmed. all kidding aside though i am expecting decent first week sales for this. it's had a better marketing push than most popular third party games. i won't be able to get it until the 29th. why can't they just make it so that big games get released on the same day in every region? i hate waiting while everyone else gets to play.

Around the Network

i have the game and it really awesome game , but i dont have wireless internet and the sucks :(

please click  dragons and eggs

Lifetaker, two solutions:

Hard way - Find a Nintendo wired adapter.

Easy way - Buy a wireless router.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Never mind, sorry

LifeTaker21 said:
i have the game and it really awesome game , but i dont have wireless internet and the sucks :(

Nyko USB Ethernet dongle for Wii $17 + ship

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A1587101&dgc=SS&cid=27530&lid=627063

Nintendo USB Ethernet dongle $25 + free ship

http://www.amazon.com/Wii-LAN-Adapter-Nintendo/dp/B000MXDT80/ref=pd_sim_e_1

Wired is preferable to wireless for gaming anyways

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I can't wait for his new thread "Why monster hunter tri bombed in the americas".

This had better not suck.

By the way, for those lookng for the CC pro bundle in the US, it is still occasionally available on Amazon US (as in right now as I am typing this).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

dib8rman said:
Lifetaker, two solutions:

Hard way - Find a Nintendo wired adapter.

Easy way - Buy a wireless router.

thats a good  idea i will do that thank for the idea dib8rman

please click  dragons and eggs

MH3 gets my seal of approval, fellas. So you all should buy it. And if you have already, you made a wise choice.