By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought Monster Hunter Tri

Nothing is wrong with the lance, I suck with it though, but I've seen good Lance users.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

umh all your comments make me wanna buy the game now :x

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

This game is officially addictive as hell.

I am not very good at it, but I want to keep trying. Capturing the Quinapego (sp?) really was pissing me off, but when I did it I was overjoyed.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't understand why you people are having difficulties capturing monsters. It's actually easier than killing them, most of the time!

You just have to reserve some, and when you see the monster clearly limping, set the trap at a place where it will surely fall in. Best place being their nesting grounds, before they even get there. When it's shocked, throw 2~3 tranquilizers to capture it.

dib8rman said:
Nothing is wrong with the lance, I suck with it though, but I've seen good Lance users.

I'm actually very comfortable with the lance. It's my favorite weapon, I'm a little bit better with Long Swords, but they are quite overpowered, it stinks.

Around the Network

I'm a switch axe/ SnS user, i thought that was a pretty random combination but iv'e seen loads of people like that. For some reason, despite their damage being crap my favourite class so far is SnS

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

noname2200 said:

Pish-posh. I vote that we crappy players all get together sometime this weekend for a class-wide epic fail. Dibs on the lance!

I went online last night with no armor or any upgrades. It was an epic fail, but it was amusing when some japanese dude attempted to explain the concept of armor and weapon upgrades, none of which i could afford.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I can tell you fail...

Kill 4 great Jaggies and have the Quinapego shows up... more bosses... No problem...

PACK PACK IS FULL LOL, JEEZ

Need some help, or cash. Try offline and get your farm going.

Blue mushrooms,honey. get 3 cats and keep your self stocked up.

herb+mushrooms= potions ( can buy them but that's more cash you might not have)
Potions+honey = mega potions
there's alot of combos but in those moments mega pots will be your friend.

hmmm HR 11 now.

will stick with Long Sword. para lock works for me.

Monster Hunter Tri : Omegas

Behold! I am Omegas

^ Ive already bookmarked the MH3 Wiki. Im slowly learning.

Remember us aussies only got it yesterday.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
^ Ive already bookmarked the MH3 Wiki. Im slowly learning.

Remember us aussies only got it yesterday.

By the way I believe I read somewhere that Aussies can play with EU.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin