Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network
spiffiness said:
So I picked up MHT today since it was 50% off, hoping it was gonna be sort of a Demons' Souls lite (couldn't find that one on sale...and I'm a bit chicken lol) but I don't really play Wii much. In fact the only "hardcore" game I played on Wii was Muramasa which had fairly simple controls. Are the Wiimote controls for MHT hard to get used to for someone who pretty much sticks with the Dualshock? Will I even like this game knowing that I've only just started appreciating strategy and skills in Onimusha? LOL

Well, the 1337 people who need to feel like they're uber hardcore when they play a game will enjoy this one. It has blood and no people who could be possibly accused of being emo; although it has a few young women, which is a negative for the 1337 people. Some areas may have too many colours.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
spiffiness said:
So I picked up MHT today since it was 50% off, hoping it was gonna be sort of a Demons' Souls lite (couldn't find that one on sale...and I'm a bit chicken lol) but I don't really play Wii much. In fact the only "hardcore" game I played on Wii was Muramasa which had fairly simple controls. Are the Wiimote controls for MHT hard to get used to for someone who pretty much sticks with the Dualshock? Will I even like this game knowing that I've only just started appreciating strategy and skills in Onimusha? LOL

Well, the 1337 people who need to feel like they're uber hardcore when they play a game will enjoy this one. It has blood and no people who could be possibly accused of being emo; although it has a few young women, which is a negative for the 1337 people. Some areas may have too many colours.

LOL Nice... But what does that mean for people who aren't 1337? Am I just gonna get owned and (attempt to) throw the wiimote at the screen in frustration?

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

spiffiness said:
Jumpin said:
spiffiness said:

LOL Nice... But what does that mean for people who aren't 1337? Am I just gonna get owned and (attempt to) throw the wiimote at the screen in frustration?

You will be owned like a loser noob yes and your boxors will be roxored.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Well, then I guess it's good that I'm female and don't wear boxers, cuz I'm gonna go try it now . Woohoo time to get my butt kicked!

Just finished:
Infamous 2

Around the Network
spiffiness said:

Well, then I guess it's good that I'm female and don't wear boxers, cuz I'm gonna go try it now . Woohoo time to get my butt kicked!

Just do the easy quests, and match up with low HR people, and you will be fine.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

any Canadian hunters on here?

Willing to help french players out also.

I am currently on Urgent quest to hit 18, I would be 20+ but had no help, well no one skilled to kill the Lagi with.

Monster Hunter Tri : Omegas

Behold! I am Omegas

spiffiness said:

You may want to try the classic controller pro if you are use to the dual shock. This is first Wii game I've played with classic control since Smash Bros Brawl and it works great for it.

But yeah it's a really fun game. You should enjoy it if you like in depth games that focus a lot on character progression and stats.

Yeah, I got one from BestBuy the other day and I'm finding it a lot more intuitive. How do I add monsters to my book, though, and is it worth bothering with? I'm still trying to get the hang of the fighting system since it seems to be quite deep, but I think I'll enjoy it a lot once it actually clicks.

Also, is there a lock-on button to refocus the camera on the monster I'm fighting?

Arm, I'm Canadian but I'm probably too noob for you... XD

Just finished:
Infamous 2

Arm said:
any Canadian hunters on here?

Willing to help french players out also.

I am currently on Urgent quest to hit 18, I would be 20+ but had no help, well no one skilled to kill the Lagi with.

I am a Canuck as well, but I am so noob I have not even been online yet. Saturday will be my first attempt at getting together with some pals and kicking some monster tail. After I learn just how bad I am, I will probably come begging for advice and help.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907