By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Master Chief, eyes closed 34 16.75%

Samus, duh! 159 78.33%

Too close, IDK 9 4.43%

Total:202

Samus takes on entire planets by herself.

She uses crazy ass weapons, and can roll into a ball.

Master Chief is just a dude in a suit with guns, who happens to have a shield and some predictable story lines.

Samus in her Gravity Suit + Hyper Beam + Screw Attack = no competition from master chief.

The Cheif and his virtual Girl friend can go cower in the back

Around the Network

The star wars novels are canon, actually. Not to derail the topic. There were only a few collisions between the novels and the prequel movies, mostly on dating exactly when the Clone Wars were supposed to have been.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

after a second though mc wins cause her suit is computerised right so cortana can hack right through it since tehre has never been a system she cant and and all master chief has to do once cortana hacked the suit is point a gun to her head and pull the trigger

Samus because no matter what master chief isn't aloud to hit girls

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
elticker said:
after a second though mc wins cause her suit is computerised right so cortana can hack right through it since tehre has never been a system she cant and and all master chief has to do once cortana hacked the suit is point a gun to her head and pull the trigger

Nobody said cortana would be with him that would be cheating its him alone vs samus.

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
Around the Network
NinjaV said:
elticker said:

Nobody said cortana would be with him that would be cheating its him alone vs samus.

she has her powers he has his and cortana is one of em :P. there is really no comparison cause you could view it from cortana side and from samus side you can make an argument on how both of them can win.

As much as I like Samus, Chief would likely win.

He can regenerates health while Samus only has so many reserve tanks.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Both are genetically altered and have space armor...it would be a close fight

@Mendicate Bias.

The novels are considered canon and should count. If something is considered canon, there is no way that it can be dismissed.

But we don't really know what effects that the chozo DNA had on Samus, and thus it is very hard to decide how a non-suit battle would play out.

I LOVE ICELAND!

now I hate when clueless people compare master chief to samus
if you ever played metroid you know samus will win easy
master chief is no more of a problem than a couple of space pirates

so stop does stupid comparison

a good one would've been samus or kratos

I would love to see kratos fight kraid

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10