Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Master Chief, eyes closed 34 16.75%

Samus, duh! 159 78.33%

Too close, IDK 9 4.43%

Total:202

Master Chief

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

The haloid video gives master chief too much credit; samus would have taken him out alot easier.

Though I would like Master Chief to win, Samus with her weapons will kick ass.

ITT: a Roman phalanx goes up against a fully-armed US Marine.

I mean, that's basically what it's like. Samus's tech is essentially that much more advanced.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Samus can lock on to her enemies, allowing her to dodge attacks and what not

Around the Network
elticker said:
rajendra82 said:

wtf lol.

but on a serious note samus and masterchief would make a perfect couple. :)

you did watch that right? thats Linda not John (Master Chief). The female spartan. The one who is actually way, way stronger then Master Chief in everyway. John's only benefit was that I think he was a touch smarter if I remember from the books.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

d21lewis said:
Mendicate Bias said:
Also without their suits MC wins hands down, he is far stronger, faster and better trained than Samus. With their suits Samus probably wins since she has much more advanced technology than the Chief.

Soooo.....you've seen MC without his suit? 

if you read the books, yes. But whats stated is false. Samus is way better trained.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453