By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Master Chief, eyes closed 34 16.75%

Samus, duh! 159 78.33%

Too close, IDK 9 4.43%

Total:202

Samus would just screw-attack Master Chief and will win without breaking a sweat.

Around the Network

Samus packs more ordinance in one forearm than Master Chief can pile onto a Warthog. Get back to me when the Chief's armor can distort space-time on a whim.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Samus..hands down

we should always look at the source material..and seeing as the stupid halo novels are inconsistent with the source material...the actual game, then Samus wins based on that

please tell me when masterchief can sturt running as fast as in the books, that's a game I would wanna play

fyi

Samus can already do that....she could decades before Masterchief was born..

sorry..anyone, and I mean ANYONE voting for and calling masterchief is an absolute M$ fanboy and an idiot

bobobologna said:
Looking at this from a semi-realistic point of view:

Samus has unlimited ammo. Master Chief does not.

Samus has lots of energy, but it doesn't regenerate. Master Chief's shields regenerate.

So Master Chief would unload all his weapons, take off a couple energy tanks worth of health from Samus, then Samus would murder Master Chief.

Master Chief's only hope is to hide to recharge his shield, run in for a melee attack, then get the hell out of dodge again. Of course, the chances of Master Chief getting away from Samus is close to none. Samus can roll up into a ball, has a dash move, and can jump maybe twice as high as Master Chief.

Fair reasoning. And I resent that Haloid video. I was enjoying it until the Master Chief had HIS armour removed and showed him as a girl. Hes called John for a reason.

No more of a switcharoo than what Quantic Dream pulled with the real Origami Killer in Heavy Rain.

Around the Network
elticker said:
after a second though mc wins cause her suit is computerised right so cortana can hack right through it since tehre has never been a system she cant and and all master chief has to do once cortana hacked the suit is point a gun to her head and pull the trigger

Samus's suit is pretty serious at hacking too, and also fighting off attempts to hack the suit - technological or even biological. I refer you to MP3, sir.

Though I admit I'd put money on Cortana in that fight in most other cases, Samus would be able to just cut the connection.

I think it's pretty much unanimous

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Samus.  Charge beam = shield depleted. Missile = game over. 

Even if Samus didn't use her beam weapons she could beat Master Chief to death with her own shoe in the time it would take him to overcome her far superior defensive capabilites.

SmokedHostage said:

As much as I like Samus, Chief would likely win.

He can regenerates health while Samus only has so many reserve tanks.

If you played Super Metroid you should know that Samus can also regenerate health. You can also regenerate health in Other M but only like one tank.

Samus is like a female Chuck Norris. Of course she wins. All the good reasons have already been posted.