By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Master Chief, eyes closed 34 16.75%

Samus, duh! 159 78.33%

Too close, IDK 9 4.43%

Total:202

I am in a discussion about this with a friend, i think samus wins but i dont know much about master chief to fight back my friends arguments, so please don forget to explain why you think the one you choose wins

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

Tell your friend that Samus would kill Master Chief. Tell him that she would turn into a ball, roll right up his asshole, and blow him up from the inside. Tell your friend that Master Chief wouldn't even be a tough battle for her. He would be one of the little grunts that she kills without even thinking about it. Master Chief would be lucky if she just kills him and spares his planet. Of course, nobody is that lucky. Samus once blew up a planet because some guy in a bar challenged her to an arm wrestling contest.

Don't fuck with Samus.

d21lewis said:
Tell your friend that Samus would kill Master Chief. Tell him that she would turn into a ball, roll right up his asshole, and blow him up from the inside. Tell your friend that Master Chief wouldn't even be a tough battle for her. He would be one of the little grunts that she kills without even thinking about it. Master Chief would be lucky if she just kills him and spares his planet. Of course, nobody is that lucky. Samus once blew up a planet because some guy in a bar challenged her to an arm wrestling contest.

Don't fuck with Samus.

HELL YEAH, thats what i have been saying!!!!!!

Hey Listen!

Samus's plasma beam and hyper beam are far too hot for master chief to handle, and they ae deadly weapons too. Oh and don't forget about the screw attack, that screws up things pretty badly.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

That "Haloid" video never gets old. I watch it every time somebody posts it!

Samus has way more power than Master Chief and she also runs around on unlimited ammo with 99 missiles. ^^; She has more physical strength, higher level technology, fights monters capable of destroying the Galaxy, and takes a ton more damage while being able to move faster than hell.

Looking at this from a semi-realistic point of view:

Samus has unlimited ammo. Master Chief does not.

Samus has lots of energy, but it doesn't regenerate. Master Chief's shields regenerate.

So Master Chief would unload all his weapons, take off a couple energy tanks worth of health from Samus, then Samus would murder Master Chief.

Master Chief's only hope is to hide to recharge his shield, run in for a melee attack, then get the hell out of dodge again. Of course, the chances of Master Chief getting away from Samus is close to none. Samus can roll up into a ball, has a dash move, and can jump maybe twice as high as Master Chief.

rajendra82 said:

wtf lol.

but on a serious note samus and masterchief would make a perfect couple. :)

^^ thanks for giving an actual reason but i used those 2 and he come up with something about master chief suit made out of some super metal and that MC is genetically made to be the best possible soldier EVAH, i guess ill wiki master chief to see what are his powers

Hey Listen!