By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Who would win Samus vs Master Chief

Master Chief, eyes closed 34 16.75%

Samus, duh! 159 78.33%

Too close, IDK 9 4.43%

Total:202

but ofcourse sams abilitiesare impossible to achieve but master chief is :).
I man maybe in a couple hundred yeas genetic mod can do that. ayways he resembles old spartans in strength so probably be about the same strength but he is stronger by a small amount. lol 300 spartans on 250k people tats what i call physical strength and intelligence

Around the Network
rajendra82 said:

Watch this and it will answer your question

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

radha said:
^^ thanks for giving an actual reason but i used those 2 and he come up with something about master chief suit made out of some super metal and that MC is genetically made to be the best possible soldier EVAH, i guess ill wiki master chief to see what are his powers

Samus was raised by the Chozo to be the ultimate warrior and was given their DNA.  Enigmatic alien race or...plain old humans?

i bet they would probably be too busy having sex to fight each other XD.

Also without their suits MC wins hands down, he is far stronger, faster and better trained than Samus. With their suits Samus probably wins since she has much more advanced technology than the Chief.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

Samus has better ass(ets).

Mendicate Bias said:
Also without their suits MC wins hands down, he is far stronger, faster and better trained than Samus. With their suits Samus probably wins since she has much more advanced technology than the Chief.

I dont know much about samus i palyed metriod prime hunt demo it was with myds but without suit si she strong?

Samus can survive a grenade blast.
Samus is pretty close to invincible with her "Screw Attack".
Samus can run at super speed.
Samus has a different beam weapon for any situation and can charge these beams if necessary.
Samus is a master at using anything in the environment to accomplish her means.
Samus can go into "Hyper Mode" that makes her even more deadly.
Samus can practically fly using her "space jump".
Samus can roll into a ball that has incredible maneuverability and can still attack.
Samus has different visor modes that can allow her to see/analyze her enemy and their weaknesses
Samus is a woman. Whenever a man faces a woman, the woman wins. She'll spend all of Masterchief's money, make fun of his penis to her girlfriends, and make him mow the lawn when he wants to play Final Fantasy 13.

Master Chief is pretty normal aside from his training, mental resolve, and armor.

i didnt find out what his power are!

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Mendicate Bias said:

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.