By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the hardest game of the gen that you have played?

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn or Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Fire Emblem probably takes the top spot, but then again I only rented Trauma Center and never got to try the hardest levels.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

From the ones I've played, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Trauma Center isn't too far behind though too, Halo 3 on legendary is also very hard.
From downloadable games, possibly Mega Man 9.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Am I the only one who found trauma centre easy?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

did you play on easy?

I actually had to play on easy on a few of the later stages to progress the story. I didn't want to waste all my rental time on the same stage.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Demon's Souls.

If reviews are correct I will be adding Resonance of Fate to that list as well as Last Remnant when I get around to playing it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

NGS 2.

The game itself isn't so bad, but those team missions on ultimate ninja....impossible.

Mega Man 9, then Demon's Souls

Bayonetta. I dont have any experience of hack n slash games, so I wasn't really up on it. Played it on Normal mode and struggled through it (though I enjoyed it), and finally gave up on the last boss, far too much hassle. It just gets ridiculous. Then I thought GOW3 would be the same, chose 'easy' and almost fell asleep due to the lack of difficulty.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on Insane or Higher.

Pixel Art can be fun.

nordlead said:
darthdevidem01 said:

did you play on easy?

I actually had to play on easy on a few of the later stages to progress the story. I didn't want to waste all my rental time on the same stage.

Yes, I always play games on easy first.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey