By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the hardest game of the gen that you have played?

RE games on Wii. I am not very good at FPS games, but I really like RE games and Capcom as a whole.

D.S. FF4 DS Version much harder than the SNES version. Still plenty of fun and I loved it.

WiiWare Megaman 9 No need to explain this one

Around the Network

Mushihime-sama Futari

Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Take my love, take my land..

Demon's Souls

Normal demons humiliated me, Black Phantoms made me scream like a girl >_

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

darthdevidem01 said:
Final Fantasy XIII

I agree, I am not looking forward to the last fight, heard its a bitch to beat.

Around the Network

I don't have time to play a lot of games, so feel free to laugh at me...

The last level of Tom Clancy's HAWX was really, really hard for me. Even on the easiest mode, and even though I was using an F-22, it was almost impossible to defend that stupid scanner plane for 15 minutes. It would really help if your wingmen actually did something other than fly around in circles.

Also, the final boss in Pixeljunk Shooter was insane. I don't know if I am just missing something or what, but I could not for the life of me figure out what I needed to do to finish him off. I even tried playing it with my brother, and it still took us like 40 minutes to beat. And even then, it was just dumb luck.

<insert awesome signature here>

Killzone 2 on Elite was no joke.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was quite a bitch too.
Wipeout HD - win all the racebox races on Phantom Elite. That was a ball-hurt as well.

Demon's Souls.

May have also been the best game I've played this generation.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on master ninja

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

locoroco midnight carnival.