By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the hardest game of the gen that you have played?

Monkey Ball Banana Blitz for Wii. Just wow.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I'm playing Resonance now. and it can be quite frustrating if you don't plan out your strategy.

Demon Souls owns all games for hardness lol, oh wagram I'm thinking of getting ROF, do you recommend it, I played on the demo and loved it, how's the story??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
Demon Souls owns all games for hardness lol, oh wagram I'm thinking of getting ROF, do you recommend it, I played on the demo and loved it, how's the story??

Theres a story in this game? O.o

This game is decent if you are a fan of strategy, and like a decent new battle system. But there are better games out there at this present time. If you got the spare cash then I would say go for it. But IMO it wasn't worth the 65 I paid for it.

Wagram said:
jneul said:

Theres a story in this game? O.o

This game is decent if you are a fan of strategy, and like a decent new battle system. But there are better games out there at this present time. If you got the spare cash then I would say go for it. But IMO it wasn't worth the 65 I paid for it.

lol no story?? and you thought it was not worth it either, that is not good, maybe I should rent it first, but I do love strategy RPG's:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Demon's Souls, no one comes close XD

This. And Monster Hunter 3.

Fire Emblem - Radiant Dawn, even in normal difficult it's very hard!

street fightet IV
for some characters i've needed the "very easy"-difficulty to beat the game...and some of the achivements are imposible to do...at least for me^^

Train wreck said:
Resonance of Fate is quickly rising up my list.

Oh I'm looking forward to this

As for me... Maybe Cross Edge? I feel like I need to get Demon's Souls after reading this thread.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes