By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the hardest game of the gen that you have played?

Bayonetta was a very pleasant sort of difficult, but not the most difficult I'd played this generation. Ninja Gaiden II was also tough in parts (the gauntlet in the mountains was nuts), but I trained enough in Ninja Gaiden Black that it didn't bother me much.

I'll give that to Radiant Dawn. Damn you, Fire Emblem!

Around the Network

Halo ODST. That game was so ridiculously impossible to like that i didnt even finish it :P

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Ninja gaiden 2 sigma even on normal difficulty is a bitch and a nasty one

darthdevidem01 said:
Final Fantasy XIII

easiest so far :p

final fantasy xiii. i died fifty times atleast.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network

Wii Fit - as hard as I try I just can't reach my target weight.

runner up - Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn

Ninja Gaiden 2 MN.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Extreme mode.

Ninja Gaiden II: Master Ninja Mode.

Nothing else has come close, not even Sigma II.

coolbeans said:
On standard difficulty? So far Lost Planet is suprisingly a huge B****.

On the highest difficulty? Meh I suppose something like R6V or Lost Planet when I play at that difficulty.

Finally, someone else who has played Lost Planet on Extreme.

It's like Final Fantasy XIII's Doom counter is cast on your throughout the entire game!

I agree with the OP. Last Remant is the hardest. Monsters lvl as you do, making it harder for you to beat the game if you grind in the beggining. Fuck you!!!! Game is nice, but that concept should have stayed out.

Why is FFXIII hard for people? Thats like the easiest game I've played this gen. Fight for 2-3 battles, then watch a movie or cutscene.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence