By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the hardest game of the gen that you have played?

nen-suer said:

hehe. i didnt know much about the tendencys in DS

going thro 5-2 on PB was one of the most brutal experiences i had for a while

Haven't played Uncharted 2 yet, but 1 wasn't that hard on crushing for me....guess am good with shooters :)

Uncharted 2 is easier than the first, but neither are that difficult.

Around the Network

demons souls hands down and megaman 9 is just cheap

Crysis on Delta difficulty. Now I dream of Asians firing sub-machine guns at me. They are the smartest, deadliest, most adaptable AI I've ever played against. And it was damn fun. Crysis is my third favorite FPS of all time.

Here's hoping Crysis 2 is even better.

darthdevidem01 said:
Xbbjf9s said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Final Fantasy XIII

I agree, I am not looking forward to the last fight, heard its a bitch to beat.

ITs horrible

Please get an accessory that helps your main character resist "death"

otherwise its instakill if the boss decides to cast it on the main fighter in your team & so game over.

Cherub Crown I think it the item you are referring to.

I only had 1.. and I got "death"ed on my first attempt - son of a ...

Next time he didn't use death once, but the fight was still a bitch, however, his second form was a joke, I didn't realize it was going to be that easy, I was prepared for another long fight, so I finished with 5 TP still, should have used renew instead of switching to combat clinic, probably could have 5 starred his ass, oh well, after I level up I'll go back there and do it again :)

On Topic:

Depending on what you mean by "hardest"

Hardest game: Demon's Souls, like others have mentioned

Hardest game to Platinum: White Knight Chronicles or FFXIII (That treasure hunter is gonna be a bitch)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Alundra on the PSone...... I love and hate that game so much....

"ZELDA FANS WILL LOVE IT!"

yeah right....

Around the Network

Ceberus battle in GOW3 on Chaos. hehe

Gradius 3 in Gradius collection for PSP.

Pixeljunk Monsters.

I like playing tower defence games, but my brain has a low ceiling for getting to grips with the strategy. I can't see myself ever finishing it without a strategy guide.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Contra 4. I could also add Megaman ZX and ZXA on hard, but maybe that was because I tried to beat it with the normal mode only :P. But in anyway, Omega on hard from ZX is impossible.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz.

World 10-5 is the hardest level that I have ever beaten in the history of my life.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger