By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the hardest game of the gen that you have played?

Wipeout HD on Elite difficulty = Butt Rape. I'm never playing an Elite race again since I got my plat...

Around the Network

Resonance of Fate is quickly rising up my list.

@GodOfWar_3ever wow, I was just about to mention that game, and you. I noticed a while a go you have the plat. You sir, you are HARDCORE (I think that plat must be harder than NGS2 plat...but hey, totally different games. At least in WipEout HD you don't need a (good) teammate to plat it)

gekkokamen said:
Jereel Hunter said:
Ninja Gaiden Black. I was late to the party on that one, and didn't play it until the 360 came out. Does that count?

it counts if you beat Master Ninja. Hardest. Shit. Ever (except for Ultima Ninja Team Missions in NGS2 for PS3).

I didn't... but I keep meaning to go back...

Endless Ocean - I couldnt beat it

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

i would say ninja gaiden sigma. that game was stupid hard.

art is the excrement of culture

Resident Evil .. i never beaten 1 game of it lol

Bayonetta on the PS3, I really don't get this I was so good in Devil May Cry, God of War and Chaos Legion that I thought this game was going to be another peace of cake, but there are some monsters, not even master, that I am having a hard time to kill. I am playing on Normal difficulty and I still haven't finished the game.

Every game is hard for me if I put it on highest difficulty lol. I would say Demons Souls, I really want to like this game but my patience is low at times and I make too many dumb mistakes in it.

SHMUPGurus said:
Hard games don't exist. I'm the last boss.

I loled. In class. *awards Guru 6 internets*

<insert awesome signature here>