By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What sports are you PRO in on Wii sports?

I just broke out Wii sports again this weekend.  I found myself inching my way up and grabbing my first Pro ranking in Tennis.  I am very close now in boxing and bowling.  Just wandering who else had gotten the pro ranking, and how many sports have you done it in?  I found it overall to be pretty challenging to accomplish this.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I managed to Pro Golf, Bowling (Barely), and in Boxing I actually beat Matt. Took forever, but I finally got some luck big hit that just knocked him flat out.

I am a master in boxing.

Rol:

Did you find it pretty tough to accomplish?  I had not played in a while and my arms are killing me now from the boxing.  It brought back memories of the first time I played WiiSports and had my first sore muscles from a video game. I thought to myself, this is crazy, but I loved it and still do.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

I have more than 2100 points in Tennis, I'm pro in boxing and I was three times pro in bowling but always fell back to normal. In baseball I'm near pro (I dont play often, but until now I'm always winning) and I'm on the way in Golf, but play that only together with friends. I think playing golf alone is boring.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Tennis: 2243 points
Bowling: 1302 points

All minus Baseball.  Didn't really enjoy baseball that much.

Words Of Wisdom said:
All minus Baseball. Didn't really enjoy baseball that much.

Same. 1100+ in everything else, only around 400 or so in baseball before I gave up out of boredom.15-20 minutes to get a mercy rule and only have the stat go up around 50 points ... no thanks.

Golf, Tennis, Bowling, Box. Really enjoy golf though. Boxing isn't as hard as you think, you just keep your gaurd up and jab every now and then plus a combo every 3rd jab.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

All. :) Best at tennis