By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What sports are you PRO in on Wii sports?

Boxing (Pro)
Golf (Pro)
Bowling (Pro)

Dislike Wii baseball and I only play multiplayer tennis.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Around the Network

I do not play without friends, so I am only pro on boxing and bowling. I never lost a boxing match, not even to Matt. I hurt my arms pretty bad, but downed him 3 times in a row.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Pro in all but I'm stunned by you guys in Tennis. Need to work on my backhand it seems.

When I got this at launch, I tried to get +10,000 total points.   I am 900 short and can't seem to improve my golf score no matter what I do.  I can probably get bowling up to 1800 or so, but I would still be short of 10K.

Tennis: 2155

Baseball: 2221

Bowling: 1400

Golf: 1204

Boxing: 2125

@bark....another impressive basball score, it seems most people just dont 'get' baseball (like me) but some people really excell.

Around the Network
Dryden said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
All minus Baseball. Didn't really enjoy baseball that much.

Same. 1100+ in everything else, only around 400 or so in baseball before I gave up out of boredom.15-20 minutes to get a mercy rule and only have the stat go up around 50 points ... no thanks.

Ditto.  All the other games are great, but Wii Baseball is even more boring than most people think real baseball is.  I do enjoy the home run challenge and batting practice, though.

Pro in tennis (dont know my score havnt played in a while) but Tennis is definatley my top sport in the bunch.

Absolutly suck a Baseball just cant do it. Bowling im Pro. Boxing i suck at and Golf in average.

Quite funny because i dont play any of those sports in real life. i play Hockey lol

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

All but bowling and golf.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Bowling Pro: 1436

Tennis Pro: 1209

Baseball Pro: 1031

Golf Pro: 1069

Boxing Pro: 2467

TWRoO said:
@bark....another impressive basball score, it seems most people just dont 'get' baseball (like me) but some people really excell.

There are only 2 tricks to getting a high score in baseball (If you want to know).

1.  After ~2000, you only get points if you get the computer to lose by way of mercy rule in the first inning.

2.  When pitching to the best team (Sakura's team), throw slower inside fastballs to get them to foul off 2 strikes and then get them with the splitter.  I have yet to get a member of Sakura's team to strike out on a curveball or a screwball. 

If you are having trouble hitting, there isn't much I can say other than purposely foul off borderline pitches and let the computer walk you now and then.  The more pitches she throws the more tired she gets.  The CPU will throw slow fastballs right over the plate after he/she gets tired.  The game is at its most fun when you can swing away, but solo homers don't add up as quickly as a 3 run homer or grand slam.

IMHO baseball is the most fun sport to play by yourself.  In multiplayer, it is the worst.