By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What sports are you PRO in on Wii sports?

2200 at tennis

1350 at bowling

1200 at golf

1200 at baseball

600 at boxing

love my tennis. can beat opposition without them scoring a point.

I want wii fit and I want it now

Around the Network

2310 at tennis

dont know at bowling

dont know at golf

920 at baseball

1550 at boxing

I'm pro at tennis and on-and-off pro at bowling. The rest of the games aren't really fun enough to push for pro status in, though 2 player baseball can be good.

Even though I can't get consistantly good scores at bowling, I did bowl a 257 once. That was awesome.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

a side comment... i'm going through this thread and it's like deja vu.

pro in tennis, bowling, golf, and baseball. i could never quite figure out boxing.

the Wii is an epidemic.

i think that im only on tennis

Around the Network

None, I came close in bowling and boxing but stopped playing when I got TP and some other games. I don't have any time to go back yet, but I will eventually. I just got my Wii this summer by the way.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

All
2300+ at tennis
1100+ at bowling
1300+ at golf
~1020 at baseball (almost impossible to get any higher)
1550+ at boxing

Out of these 5, I have beaten the champion at tennis and boxing, there's no champion in bowling and golf. Frankly, baseball is too diffcult to get that high.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Yeah same here, supermario128...I don't really play Wii Sports anymore but I have PRO in bowling, tennis, and I'm 120-150 points away from PRO in boxing.

Pro at everything, but not great at boxing. I love bowling and golf. meh on baseball. Tennis is fun for a party. At bowling if i don't practice often i lose my good scores... *le sigh*

I want my WHOLE paycheck! I support the Fair Tax!

http://www.fairtax.org/

up to 2000 odd in tennis then bowling with 1300 odd also pro in boxin with 1000 - 1100 but can only get up to 700 ishj in baseball.

Dont play golf that much (when I first got the wii I though golf games on it would be fantastic but they've been so many better games thats made me lose interest in golf games for the wii).

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony