By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What sports are you PRO in on Wii sports?

Pro in Tennis and Bowling, don't really like the rest.
Bowling high score: 276

Around the Network

I'm pro in everything in Wii sports... Duuh... After Zelda i had 3 months where no interesting game came... Now, i don't have enough cash for the games, but that is another story ...

THE NETHERLANDS

*checks* (OMG Galaxy is about to be taken out of the Wii!)

Tennis; 2304 (incredibly difficult to advance now, if i don't win a 5 set match with all but one rally won I go back down a load of points)

Baseball; 1108 (have been just above 1200 but without practicing a lot i just keep going back down...and i don't like the baseball)

Bowling; 1075 (have been above 1200 but i dont advance much because I rarely play it on my own, also it's hard to keep it high for me, I keep going up for a few games then down.)

Golf; 1461

Boxing; 2077 (2100ish was my highest)

-------

I don't understand why people don't like boxing.... in the beginning i got to about 800 and it was dificult to get higher, so i left it to play the others, I went back to it and a couple of matches (correct term?) into it something must have clicked, now i think as a single player venture boxing is the better of all the other four (I haven't got a second nunchuck for 2p though)

looking at those who have posted scores, i think i am doing best by far at boxing, and close second with Tennis (by the way the points are added on, i think the maximum must only be about 2325....currently if  get every point in a match i think i get 6 points...followed by 5 if i do the same again, then 4 etc

I imagine Rol will probably have higher than me in most if not all though.

Pro in all

Tennis 2220
Bowling 1453
Golf 1385
Boxing 2181

and for baseball.......

2681 !!!!!

Seriously. I enjoyed Baseball the most and spent the most time with it.

P.S.  I was over 2700 in Baseball, but the last time I played I did not do well enough to increase my rank, and lost over 30 points.

is there a special trick u do in baseball, i dont get above 950 :(

Around the Network
HomerS said:
is there a special trick u do in baseball, i dont get above 950 :(

If I am losing I hit the plus sign and start over.  By "losing" I mean that I am not going to beat the other team in the first inning with a 5 run lead.  In the latter stages of the game you just about have to win in that fashion to advance your ranking.

blast i have been boxed out by fagarcia....also wtf in baseball! ...i assumed that as tennis clearly has a cap at

I'm a pro in Bowling...that's it though. I don't play Sports without friends really.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I was wrong, It wasn't 7 skill points you got for winning every rally in 5 game tennis...it was 3 game tennis. (or the same score for 5 game tennis but losing one rally)

i am back into the game now...every time i play with someone else i end up playing Wii sports for a while even after they might have gone...it's viral.

and so. updated scores;
Tennis - 2334
Baseball - 1108
Bowling - 1167
Golf - 1463
Boxing - 2561 (i'm proud of that one)

tough to keep going up in boxing now, i went up to 2568 but lost 7 in the last match despite knocking out my opponent in round 2 (i think it was because he downed me twice)

I was PRO at Bowling (~1100), Tennis (2000+), Boxing (~1000) and that's it... Now I'll have to play them all again, 'cause my Wii was burned with my house some weeks ago :(

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D