Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Just Cause 2 demo

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
So that's a Pinata kill! I was wondering what that was

Yes. its really fun. Also, in the main mission, when you get where you have to go, it will be in a tall building.

There will be enemies walking around the edge. So tether them to the railing or something and they will fly off and fall all the way down.

Sweet. I'll play the mission before watching the video though

I dont know if I misunderstood you, but the video I put is from another mission in the game, not in the demo.

I just thought it was a cool vid.

So if that is why you are not watching it, watch it.

If you just want to know nothing before playing the game, dont watch it.

In that case, I'm not watching it

Oh. Well, I watched it. I dont mind watching videos from gaems unless they are about story. Since Im really not playing Just Cause 2 for the story, I will watch them all

When I started my boycotting, I thought that would be the best thing too, but when I played Batman: AA and Assassin's Creed 2 after having boycotted them, I was blown away with all the stuff you could do. So I'm spoiling JC2 as little as possible, so it will be as awesome as possible!

Around the Network

I really enjoyed it and will probably pick it up sometime down the line. I agree that the driving in this game is way too stiff, especially when you do a 180 when you just trying to make a simple turn. I didn't mind the enemies sticking to you, since I'm used to it (especially with the cops in Wheelman, which are damn near a pain to lose).

Like I said in the first sentence, I will definitely buy this down the line, unless I rent it first.

Okay, getting hold of a helicopter definitely made things more fun! I just wish I could have an easier time losing Heat (even though trying to hijack an enemy helicopter is great fun!), so I could fly around and enjoy the sights (sometimes I really hate the drawdistance in the game! It's such a tease to be able to see so far )

Rainbird said:
Okay, getting hold of a helicopter definitely made things more fun! I just wish I could have an easier time losing Heat (even though trying to hijack an enemy helicopter is great fun!), so I could fly around and enjoy the sights (sometimes I really hate the drawdistance in the game! It's such a tease to be able to see so far )

Did you manage to get the chopper with the missiles? Gotta love the mayhem you can create with it.

Though the draw-distance is probably the best I've seen since Black & White. Just epic! Controls are still horrible, though :(

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
Rainbird said:

Did you manage to get the chopper with the missiles? Gotta love the mayhem you can create with it.

Though the draw-distance is probably the best I've seen since Black & White. Just epic! Controls are still horrible, though :(

Sort of, I hijacked one when the one I bought on the Black Market was shot down, but I didn't really have time try it out as I kept being attacked and finally shot down. Is there one you can get without getting Heat? Maybe upgrading the little black one from the BM?

Around the Network

I played it n ,liked it A LOT

Its like the GTA that GTA4 wasn;t!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Okay, the area you can roam around in becomes depressingly small when you take a helicopter to the edge of it, fly up as high as you can, and you can almost see the whole thing at the same time xP

At the same time, it's of course a testament to how great the game is xD

Rainbird said:

Okay, the area you can roam around in becomes depressingly small when you take a helicopter to the edge of it, fly up as high as you can, and you can almost see the whole thing at the same time xP

where do you get the helicopeter?!!!!!!!!

does the final game have planes?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Rainbird said:

where do you get the helicopeter?!!!!!!!!

does the final game have planes?

when you go down drive to the left you will find one , and the demo has planes, the full game has jet planes.

you will hate the helicopter's controls though =s

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:

in paris, you play the demo , or you will get shot by a shotgun (wtf is that shotgun on the left?)

Yeah, what the hell is that shotgun doing there?

Anyway, it is an interesting game. I love the grappling hook, but it will take some time for me to get used to using the parachute. The handling is poor, and the shooting is average, so I think I will wait for it to be slightly cheaper. But I have played the game through twice, and I did enjoy myself, but it is just a little dodgy around the edges, things like how everywhere seems to be empty, and the environment seems a little drab, but I am sure that is the demo's fault