By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Just Cause 2 demo

Killergran said:
marciosmg said:

But the driving is atrociously bad. You push to the left a bit and it does an 180º. They really should tighten the handling.

If they did, they'd have a small chance at Game of the Year.

And by god, that island is huge! It's huger than anything I've ever played on! Hugest ever!

Not really. Dont get me wrong, I love it, but a lot of people will be put off by the repetitive missions ( which there will be A LOT).

I dont mind, but a lot of people dont like it (though you could say the same about any game)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Am I the only one read "Just Dance 2"?

Galaki said:

Probably.

So now you have no choice but to buy the game to redeem yourself

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
So that's a Pinata kill! I was wondering what that was

Yes. its really fun. Also, in the main mission, when you get where you have to go, it will be in a tall building.

There will be enemies walking around the edge. So tether them to the railing or something and they will fly off and fall all the way down.

Sweet. I'll play the mission before watching the video though

its fun, but i wish the controls were a bit better, the helicopter controls one analog steers and the other aims but it doesn't move the camera 360 degrees which im very used to from GTA, i think they should make the camera better.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Galaki said:

i call it Just Pause.

Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:

Yes. its really fun. Also, in the main mission, when you get where you have to go, it will be in a tall building.

There will be enemies walking around the edge. So tether them to the railing or something and they will fly off and fall all the way down.

I dont know if I misunderstood you, but the video I put is from another mission in the game, not in the demo.

I just thought it was a cool vid.

So if that is why you are not watching it, watch it.

If you just want to know nothing before playing the game, dont watch it.

@Severance - Actuaslly, the helicopter controls are great comprared to the vehicles one, so they shouldnt touch it till they fix the vehicle ones.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

in paris, you play the demo , or you will get shot by a shotgun (wtf is that shotgun on the left?)

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:

I dont know if I misunderstood you, but the video I put is from another mission in the game, not in the demo.

In that case, I'm not watching it

Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:

In that case, I'm not watching it

Oh. Well, I watched it. I dont mind watching videos from gaems unless they are about story. Since Im really not playing Just Cause 2 for the story, I will watch them all

www.jamesvandermemes.com