By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Just Cause 2 demo

AdventWolf said:
I haven't even thought about downloading it, guess I'll give it a go.

Just, whatever you do, don't use a car or a motorcycle. Stay off the ground as best you can. It'll be funner that way, trust me.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network

Hm ok, I don't usually like to use vehicles as much.

I disliked it alot

mM
leo-j said:
I disliked it alot

Yup. That's very informative. Thank you for posting.

This is invisible text!

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=d6f7de7fa44337f9d661da97fb197fdc&t=101890

If you're interested, the first post in this thread lists where all the neat vehicles are in the demo (including one of the fastest cars in the game apparently).

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

It was just okay. It was to similar to mercaneries.

argh still downloading :( unless this demo is bad im gonna buy it

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I was hyped for the game long ago. For me it could be what I hoped would be GTA 4. I am definetly going to buy it.