By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Just Cause 2 demo

Munkeh111 said:
Severance said:

in paris, you play the demo , or you will get shot by a shotgun (wtf is that shotgun on the left?)

Yeah, what the hell is that shotgun doing there?

Anyway, it is an interesting game. I love the grappling hook, but it will take some time for me to get used to using the parachute. The handling is poor, and the shooting is average, so I think I will wait for it to be slightly cheaper. But I have played the game through twice, and I did enjoy myself, but it is just a little dodgy around the edges, things like how everywhere seems to be empty, and the environment seems a little drab, but I am sure that is the demo's fault

I think it's just the demo. Grab a helicopter and fly up, you can see to the edges of the map. There is some interesting stuff around

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
Severance said:

in paris, you play the demo , or you will get shot by a shotgun (wtf is that shotgun on the left?)

Anyway, it is an interesting game. I love the grappling hook, but it will take some time for me to get used to using the parachute. The handling is poor, and the shooting is average, so I think I will wait for it to be slightly cheaper. But I have played the game through twice, and I did enjoy myself, but it is just a little dodgy around the edges, things like how everywhere seems to be empty, and the environment seems a little drab, but I am sure that is the demo's fault

I think it's just the demo. Grab a helicopter and fly up, you can see to the edges of the map. There is some interesting stuff around

I can see the snowy caps from the ground! I did fly the plane, but, as a flight game enthusiast, I felt its physics were disappointing

Munkeh111 said:
Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
Severance said:

I can see the snowy caps from the ground! I did fly the plane, but, as a flight game enthusiast, I felt its physics were disappointing

I can imagine. Still, you can see cities with skyscrapers and lush islands! I think there will be plenty to choose from.

Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
Severance said:

I can imagine. Still, you can see cities with skyscrapers and lush islands! I think there will be plenty to choose from.

I know, it does look great. The only problem is that FF XIII, GoW Trilogy and GTA EoLC are going to be keeping me occupied for some time, but RDR being moved back does make some room for it

Munkeh111 said:
Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
Severance said:

I know, it does look great. The only problem is that FF XIII, GoW Trilogy and GTA EoLC are going to be keeping me occupied for some time, but RDR being moved back does make some room for it

A few things:

1 - I think the plane controls are much better than the helicopter.

2 - The draw distances are amazing.

3 - The vehicles controls are the worse thing in the game

4 - Getting a Pinata kill is awesome.

5 - If you see the Just Cause 2 Demo Trailer you will see hat the area of the demo is less than 10% of the actual game.

6 - I really really want this game

7- For anyone interested, it comes out March 23rd (USA).

I know Im buying as soon as I can here in Brazil.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

@ marciosmg, what is a Pinata kill?

Munkeh111 said:
@ marciosmg, what is a Pinata kill?

Its when you tether an enemy to say a lamp post (or the top of a tall tree). Hes gonna hang from the pole (or tree).

Now Im not sure if you have to kill him with melee or weapons.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

It sucked, I thought Mercenaries 2 was bad.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:
It sucked, I thought Mercenaries 2 was bad.

Then why did you play it?

This is invisible text!

Downloading it now!