By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Just Cause 2 demo

Oh. I played it one more time and confirmed it - pinata kills is when you tether an enemy and leave him hanging then you kill him with melee.

Also, tried the helicopter with missiles. Awesome, but my helicopter got shot down pretty quick by a SAM site I didnt see

Im so looking forward to this game

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Damn, that grappling hook mechanic coupled with the parachute is just so awesome!

It's been a long time since I felt so much in control and since I felt so damn cool playing a video game.

Just the fact that it's so very easy to escape... grapple away and fold out your parachute in midgrappling. Hook on to a vehicle or just grapple the ground to go further. Grapple on and steal enemy choppers in the air if you want to get really far away. Shoot a gasbottle and grapple on to it to reach amazing heights and parachute to safety.

As big as the demo area is you always reach the end of it and feel like you want to go further.

@Marciosmg - I always take out those two SAM-sites before jumping into the chopper. And then I rain death from above. Awesome. But where can I find a plane?

Small nitpickings - enemy spawns.... I hate when they just pop up like they do. Especially helicopters.
- Hitboxes... seriously, standing on the roof of a car it's impossible to shoot they guys hanging out of the windows shooting at you half of the time. I died a couple of times because my bullets just went right through the soldiers I was shooting at without causing damage.
- Autoaim. Can I turn it off? It is just so random. (Playing on PC).

This is invisible text!

It's so much fun!

I looooooooooooooooooooooove the grapple.

It really is awesome, I'm very happy that I just got me a lot of money!

Killergran said:
Damn, that grappling hook mechanic coupled with the parachute is just so awesome!

It's been a long time since I felt so much in control and since I felt so damn cool playing a video game.

Just the fact that it's so very easy to escape... grapple away and fold out your parachute in midgrappling. Hook on to a vehicle or just grapple the ground to go further. Grapple on and steal enemy choppers in the air if you want to get really far away. Shoot a gasbottle and grapple on to it to reach amazing heights and parachute to safety.

As big as the demo area is you always reach the end of it and feel like you want to go further.

@Marciosmg - I always take out those two SAM-sites before jumping into the chopper. And then I rain death from above. Awesome. But where can I find a plane?

Small nitpickings - enemy spawns.... I hate when they just pop up like they do. Especially helicopters.
- Hitboxes... seriously, standing on the roof of a car it's impossible to shoot they guys hanging out of the windows shooting at you half of the time. I died a couple of times because my bullets just went right through the soldiers I was shooting at without causing damage.
- Autoaim. Can I turn it off? It is just so random. (Playing on PC).

You can find the plane a bit to the northeast of the village on the bottom of where you start (the one with the watertower).

You can get there straight from the start with your parachute.

Now, I cant seem to get airborn by grappling to the gas canister.

I shoot it and hook to it. Soon, it goes too high and the line snaps so I stay on the ground. What am I doing wrong?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I found teh plane :) Neato!

It's not the small red ones, but the bigger white ones. Shoot it first, then aim HIGH and grapple. If the cannister takes off without you, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to grapple onto it like you do with walls.

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
I found teh plane :) Neato!

It's not the small red ones, but the bigger white ones. Shoot it first, then aim HIGH and grapple. If the cannister takes off without you, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to grapple onto it like you do with walls.

I do that already. I press L1 and hook to its body.Are you saying I should hook myslef a little higher on the gas canister?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Yeah
You need to hook on right at the top, or you'll fall off. Maybe it helps if you hook on while jumping, or at least doing it from a higher angle. I haven't tried that, but I was thinking it might help.

This is invisible text!

I haven't even thought about downloading it, guess I'll give it a go.

Killergran said:
Yeah
You need to hook on right at the top, or you'll fall off. Maybe it helps if you hook on while jumping, or at least doing it from a higher angle. I haven't tried that, but I was thinking it might help.

Thanks. I saw a video and figured out what I was doing wrong. I was hooking and waiting for it to go up. I have to just press L1 and let go to do, like you said, go to a wall or something.

Im gonna try it tomorrow.

www.jamesvandermemes.com