By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is your main gaming system?

What is your main gaming system?

PS3 207 50.49%

Xbox 360 66 16.10%

Wii 75 18.29%

Nintendo DS 14 3.41%

PSP 3 0.73%

PC 45 10.98%

Total:410
GreyianStorm said:
PS3

Because of the free online, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, Uncharted 2, Blu Ray, Uncharted 2, trophies and Uncharted 2.

In case you can't tell, I love the Uncharted franchise.

Was Uncharted 2 not a factor then?

Around the Network

PS2.

Above: still the best game of the year.

360>PC>PS3

in terms of playtime

pc > ps2 > ps3 > wii. To be fair I don't have many Wii games though.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

PS3 with pc as a secondary.

Around the Network

Wii

I love my systems and all, but I am without a doubt a PC gamer.

Almost all games that come out on a console/PC will share room on my PC. Funny thing is I use my PS3 controller in bluetooth mode for some of my PC games (DAO, ME1/2)

CommonMan said:
GreyianStorm said:
PS3

Because of the free online, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, Uncharted 2, Blu Ray, Uncharted 2, trophies and Uncharted 2.

So wait, do you like Uncharted?

Munkeh111 said:
GreyianStorm said:
PS3

Was Uncharted 2 not a factor then?

WTF doods? You shouldn't make assumptions unless its clearly stated in my post. Not once did I say I "like" Uncharted, nor did I say that Uncharted 2 was "a factor". Putting words in my mouth, jeez.

Ssenkahdavic said:
I love my systems and all, but I am without a doubt a PC gamer.

Almost all games that come out on a console/PC will share room on my PC. Funny thing is I use my PS3 controller in bluetooth mode for some of my PC games (DAO, ME1/2)

I hope to get a good gaming PC myself soon. At the moment, I only ever get to play older RTS games, like Rome: Total War. I struggle to play BF2 on medium. If only I knew how to build a PC, but I = useless.

Right now my cdx, followed by my neo geo aes, then bally astrocade, then finally the wii, then quite a large bit less the 360, and my ps3 is dead last with very little use

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!