By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is your main gaming system?

What is your main gaming system?

PS3 207 50.49%

Xbox 360 66 16.10%

Wii 75 18.29%

Nintendo DS 14 3.41%

PSP 3 0.73%

PC 45 10.98%

Total:410

Wii > DS > PS3 > PC. I have more PC games than DS, but only because I've had a PC for 18 years.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Wii with DS close behind.

360 first for me, then PC and PS3 about equal.

I didn't think this would be a very close race! OH well, nothing wrong with that.

PS3. Controller, games, trophies, PSN, awesome BD player and multimedia hub...

I also had my 360 from it's launch and much longer then my PS3, just to note.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

From the list PSP cause it is portable.

Around the Network

This is kinda a tough question.

As for what gets the most play time in my house, that's the Wii by far as my kids only play the Wii. However, I play whichever system (Wii, PS3, or PC) I currently have the latest game for.

I mean, when I had no brand new games and nothing to specifically beat, I played various games equally and maybe BF2142 on PC or Civ4 on PC a bit more. When I bought NSMBWii, I was glued to my Wii. Now that I just bought a PS3, I've been playing my Assassin's Creed and Flow.

Personally, I still voted for Wii as the Nintendo games are still my top choice. Regardless of what launches when, if given a choice I'd always pick Zelda, Mario, or Metroid over any other.

psp=0 votes

LMFAO

OT: PS3.

Playstation 3, all of my non shooter loving friends have one.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Oh, that's a tough one.
I'm guessing Wii > PS3 > PS2 though lately I've divided my time among Wii Sport Resort, Muramasa and NMH 2 (Wii) and Persona 4, Indigo Project and Tales of the Abyss (PS2) for the last couple of months.
Anyway, I am planning on getting a few games for my PS3 pretty soon so it will get even I guess.

right now the wii. ive got 14 games in my to play stack next to it and ive got atleast shiren,sakura wars,redsteel2,and mh3 that will probably go in it before ive got it all done. after ive caught up on my wii and pc gaming ill finally get around to hd. by then i will have more than plenty to keep me occupied on either hd system.