By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is your main gaming system?

What is your main gaming system?

PS3 207 50.49%

Xbox 360 66 16.10%

Wii 75 18.29%

Nintendo DS 14 3.41%

PSP 3 0.73%

PC 45 10.98%

Total:410

Xbox 360.

My console usage:
360 > PS3

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

ps3 duh hardcore shooter heaven baby!!!!!!!

I play my 360 the most, the wii is my secondary system.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

killeryoshis said:
Wii than DS . I would get more games for the DS if it wasn't for the fact that wii has so many D:. That and I know little about its library. I blame pokemon

I feel your pain! I have a back log of games I want for both systems with more coming out.

PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wii>>>PS3

Yea so I like PC more than any other system. And I'm a Huge Nintendo fanboy so it hurts me to think I want to play my Wii more but the PC holds me like no other.

-better graphics

-better controls

-Steam beats the hell out of anything, including Live and it's FREE

-MMO's, FPS and RTS all done better on PC.

Around the Network

Xbox 360, because I love LIVE, the exclusives, multiplats, the controller, social aspects, and achievements.

Xbox 360 was my second next gen. console, and has stayed that way, since the ps3 was 450 or 400$ at the time, and has always been expensive ever since. My other next gen console, which shall be nameless, let me down. The xbox 360, with it's awesome and superior library, convinced me it was what I needed.

PC is my secondary gaming system.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Ps3 with PC behind it... might get a lot more time in PC gaming with my new rig i am putting together for the summer.

@Ssenkahdavic
Play some games in PC with my DS3 too in bluetooth mode...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

xbox 360 mainly, but i do play a lot of ps3. however please sony sort out the sticks on the dual shock they are ming lol

Poor PSP gets no love.

Signature goes here!

Yikes, PSP is still at zero?!? Well I guess that is kind of a good example of why it seems to be an afterthought in the market, so strange it has so much potential.

Also, PS3 = Wii + 360 + DS + 3 more.