By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is your main gaming system?

What is your main gaming system?

PS3 207 50.49%

Xbox 360 66 16.10%

Wii 75 18.29%

Nintendo DS 14 3.41%

PSP 3 0.73%

PC 45 10.98%

Total:410

playstation 3 for the win!!!!

Around the Network

For me it's:

360>PS3>DS>PSP

I play my 360 almost any chance I get, but I've been playing my PS3 a lot lately plus I'll be buying Final Fantasy XIII and God of War 3 for it. I just got a DS and I'm finishing up Kingdom Hearts and I don't own a PSP anymore so I guess really shouldn't count that.

PS3>360>PS2 in playtime

Whenever possible I use the PC for FPS games.
I don't have the patience to learn the XBOX controller.
I know I'm missing quite a few good games, because of this, but that's just the way I am.
Which is why I''ve been hoping GOW2 would make it to PC, unfortunate though as it is!

I still play GBA though(I dont have a DS).

There is no Knowledge that is not Power

PS3 the most, mainly because it's just quiter and I don't have to install my games to the hard drive like I do with my 360. Plus I have like 60 games for my PS3 and like 13 for my 360, so I guess I have a larger variety. The Wii just sits there.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
I haven't really got one, so I can't vote.

I just look at the poll results instead!

Yikes. That's a Hell of a gap there

And people like to pretend this isn't a PS3 slanted sight when it comes to forum members.

PS3/PC come first and foremost in my house. After that my PSP fills in (although I use it daily as an mp3 player).

There are very few games on the 360 that I enjoy enough to buy the console. Add that to the fact that most of the good ones I just play on my PC anyway, I don't see the point.

PC I guess, largely as I play Football Manager alot

console wise, its normally 360>PS3>Wii, but PS3 has been in the lead last weeks as its the only console I took with me to visit my mum.

I have to say PS3 atm.
My PC is too weak to run newer games (anything 2007+ or so, even on low) and I haven't played my Wii much lately. Or PSP. PS2 is like that too, I turn it on every once in a while.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

My main gaming system is whatever system I am playing a game on at that time. For instance, just this weekend, I went back and replayed Zelda 2: Adventure of Link and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (an NES and SNES game respectively). But often times, I can be found playing games on the DS, Wii or PC off and on. Or again, even older systems. Its just dependent on the game.

Six upcoming games you should look into: