By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is your main gaming system?

What is your main gaming system?

PS3 207 50.49%

Xbox 360 66 16.10%

Wii 75 18.29%

Nintendo DS 14 3.41%

PSP 3 0.73%

PC 45 10.98%

Total:410
shinyuhadouken said:
We need more 360 fans on here. I know i couldn't convince my friends to post on a forum. lol.

Actually, I think the 360 community around here is stronger than it's ever been. Or maybe it's just that the Wii community has been weakening...

Either way, yeah, kinda scary, eh?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

PC is the number 1 gaming platform for me for too many reasons.

But this generation of consoles, the PS3. Free and decent online service, best exclusives, and excellent multimedia capabilities when I can't use my PC.

IMHO this gen, PS3 > Wii > Xbox 360. That's not to say I don't like the Xbox 360 though. No, I have quite a number of games for it.

It's just the thing is, when I'm alone, I'm usually on my PS3 more than I am on the Wii or Xbox 360. But when family or friends are around (and that's pretty often), I can play the Wii. I use the Xbox 360 mainly for exclusives, Xbox Live Arcade, and few multiplats.

Besides, I've always been a Sony-Nintendo oriented guy, so yeah, there you have it.

Handheld-wise, the DS.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

PC>Wii>DS

I've been spending most of my time on the PS3 since December so I've kind of shifted away from the Wii but all it will take is a few good games for me to return to it.

PS3. im playing only PS3 games since this year

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

Around the Network

1 PS3 - games, bluray, psn, controller, multimedia

2 360 - is a distant secondary device

3 Wii - homebrew & gamecube

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Demon's Souls alone puts PS3 light years ahead of the 360

Because it was the first one i owned....LIVE =)

rpg70 said:
Demon's Souls alone puts PS3 light years ahead of the 360

uh oh,,i detect a troll

VGChartz love the Playstation 3 a lot, it seems.