By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is your main gaming system?

What is your main gaming system?

PS3 207 50.49%

Xbox 360 66 16.10%

Wii 75 18.29%

Nintendo DS 14 3.41%

PSP 3 0.73%

PC 45 10.98%

Total:410

PS3 65%
PS2 15%
PC 10%
PSP 10%

Around the Network

I reaI guess it'd be the ps3 since i also use is for gaming as well as web browseing

Love Mir Forever!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
My Favorite Jrpg Series: Ar Tonelico, Lunar, Tales of, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Atelier/Mana Khemia, Suikoden, Grandia, Wild arms, and Disgaea.

Used to be 360, but 2009 changed that. It is fairly obvious, to me at least, that the PS3 is the superior system.

Fuck... I'm dead!

Kinda fluctuates over time. In late 06 and most of 2007, the Wii took up most of my time, between Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy.  That continued into 2008, with SSBB, MKWii, and the incredibly awesome Okami, and it only ended in May, when I finally got my DS and a copy of Pokemon Diamond.  I sunk 90 hours into the game in a week.  xD  So yeah, I started playing my DS almost exclusively for a month or so, catching up on Pokemon, Phantom Hourglass, etc.

But I'm not much of a handheld guy, so I soon moved back to consoles, and at the time, LittleBigPlanet was nearing release.  Between that, Demon's Souls, and a handful of other games, the ps3 became the focus of my attention for a long while, only slowing for a bit over the 2009 holidays when I played Left4Dead 2 almost exclusively.  I've sunk at least 150 hours into both LBP and Demon's Souls (probably >200 in LBP, actually). They're easily my two most played games this gen.  I love 'em.

With God of War and many others soon to be released, it looks like only Pokemon SoulSilver will be stealing me away from the ps3 for any significant amount of time in the near future.   Super Mario Galaxy 2 and (far more importantly@) the Legend of Zelda should change that later in the year, though.

So yeah, ps3 at the moment. Overall for the generation, I'd probably go with the ps3 as well.

It kinda wavers between my 360 and my Wii depending on what games are out. I would say overall it would be my 360, mainly because of Gears 2, which is probably my most frequently played game this gen. But I've gone months without playing my 360 at all (or very rarely) and only playing Wii. It just depends. Right now it's 360 with Gears 2, MW2, Brutal Legend, and Fallout 3, but I think soon it'll shift back to Wii as I just bought Dawn of Discovery, and Monster Hunter 3, Fragile, and Mario Galaxy 2 coming out soon.

Around the Network
elvacano80 said:
rpg70 said:
Demon's Souls alone puts PS3 light years ahead of the 360

uh oh,,i detect a troll

It is his opinion, whether you like it or not.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

PS2 ;)

PS3 and my sisters WII almost equally even.

In order:

1. Wii
2. 360
3. DS

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Split between PS3 and PC.