By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

wow, its actually got my 2nd and 3rd try right

this amazing

edit: it got my 4th one right to, i was thinking of "lisa" from Persona 2 0_0

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

wow, its actually got my 2nd and 3rd try right

this amazing

edit: it got my 4th one right to, i was thinking of "lisa" from Persona 2 0_0

I added Eve to the database a few hours ago :P It didn't get her, not even after 50 questions xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Beat him with Noby Noby Boy

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! He guessed Eve from WALL-E without a single question where I thought he was closing in on her xD

it got james bond and barack obama and luigi and ninja turtles

LOL

"Have you ever slept with your character?"

No, I haven't slept with the fat princess xD

Around the Network

Pegbeast from Kahoots wasn't in his database.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

it guessed squall after nearly 20 questions lol. i'm gonna think of a character not well known next time lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

It just don't get Nana Mouskouri. And she is one of the most famous singers in the world! Something must be wrong...

And yeah, i was able to break it.

Oh my god! He got Chad Warden!

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

It got Mark Corrigan and Jemaine Clement!