By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

He got Michael Jackson

Around the Network

He got Cloud, Nathan Drake, Solid Snake, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Kevin Durant, Jarome Iginla, Barack Obama and get this.. Canada's prime minister Stephen Harper...on his first try!

Tom Brady on second try.

Absolutely insane! I had to think of a former NFL MVP and former record holder of touchdowns scored in a season to outsmart it...Shaun Alexander!

Human contact, the final frontier.

Fail, I was thinking of Damian Lewis from Band of Brothers, i tried this game 3 times and he never got what I was thinking :D I win!

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

No fucking way. I even say stuff completely off the wall and he still gets it. That's weird haha.

With 40 questions it guessed Elisa (Italian singer-songwriter).

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

It guessed Shane MacGowan at the first attempt! :-O

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!