By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

Esmoreit said:
akuseru said:

edit2: lol, I'm thinking of Marlon Brando and it guesses Rutger Hauer... lol.. first it asks me if the character is italian, and I say yes. then 5 questions later, it asks me if it's french. it guessed Bud Spencer on my Marlon Brando thing though, so that's good at least =p

You must have fudged up the nation there. Marlon Brando is American. Still, guessing Rutger Hauer isn't too keen either - he's Dutch (and will forever be my Soldier of Orange)

Oh, I see. not even of Italian origin? because that was the question, italian origin. however, funny  thing is that after question 46 or something he guessed Vito Corleone =P

Around the Network

Didin't guess Dante...Since he is half human half demon :D

Take my love, take my land..

Damn, got Eek the cat, Bad Girl from No More Heroes, and Ludwig Wittgenstein. I'm most surprised by bad girl. A minor character in a cult game, though apparently she had been played 51 times.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

It got the Nameless One with little more than 10 questions and at the first try, no wrong attempts.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

And it got the Chosen One at the second attempt, first it tried with the Vault Dweller.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

God damn it got all my answers right, it even got The Game!

It got Belldandy, pretty good job

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

It guessed Fall-from-Grace too at the first try!

Beaten it with Anna Navarre, but it got Peter Falk at the 2nd try.

I stumped it with the incredible hulk,i answered all the question right,said the character was green and rarely wore a shirt,it answered with aquaman wtf?