By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

Defeated it again with Don Donatelouse from Way of the Samurai the afro man. This time it asked me for the name and I inputted it in and than thanked me for the new character....Akinatowned?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Beat him with Jawad Williams, cleveland cavaliers power forward.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

after 30 questions so far, it has mot yet guessed my Cosmo Kramer. he came up with Andy Samberg and some other dude. He asked me if the character was popular during the 90s and if it was jewish. still no mind reading..

edit: I defeated him with Cosmo Kramer. He was on the list of possible matches though.

edit2: lol, I'm thinking of Marlon Brando and it guesses Rutger Hauer... lol.. first it asks me if the character is italian, and I say yes. then 5 questions later, it asks me if it's french. it guessed Bud Spencer on my Marlon Brando thing though, so that's good at least =p

akuseru said:

edit2: lol, I'm thinking of Marlon Brando and it guesses Rutger Hauer... lol.. first it asks me if the character is italian, and I say yes. then 5 questions later, it asks me if it's french. it guessed Bud Spencer on my Marlon Brando thing though, so that's good at least =p

You must have fudged up the nation there. Marlon Brando is American. Still, guessing Rutger Hauer isn't too keen either - he's Dutch (and will forever be my Soldier of Orange)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Beat him first try. I used Jet Enduro from Wild Arms 3.

Put him into the system now so he will know him from now on.

Played it more times now.

He guessed Arbiter and Miranda Keyes and I'm shocked he guessed Rtas Vadum (The white Elite in Halo 2 and 3 missing half a jaw)

Around the Network

Its not very clever is it, asking me after I confirm its a girl; "has your character ever been king" or after I confirm a person has suffered a violent death; "has your character died".
Needs work but its fun none the less!
Its not that hard to beat though, I've tried it like ten times and beaten it four of them.

ShadowSoldier said:
It got Sakuragi from Slam Dunk, Shaq, Drake and Yukiko. I defeated him with surprisingly Snake and Ezio

Then you are answering the questions wrong... I just gave Ezio and Solid Snake a go and he got them right 1st try.

It asked me, "Is this person leaving and then not leaving VGChartz?"

I clicked "yes".

It said "*sigh* Snake612".

I gotta admit, the motherfucker is good.

kiefer23 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
It got Sakuragi from Slam Dunk, Shaq, Drake and Yukiko. I defeated him with surprisingly Snake and Ezio

Then you are answering the questions wrong... I just gave Ezio and Solid Snake a go and he got them right 1st try.

No I wasn't. Im pretty sure Snake smokes.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

works for the very famous sturff... but I tried to guess a politician from my country and it defaulted to sarkosy....
(it takes about 20 questions though....)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO