By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

It got me on Crash Bandicoot. I'm gonna try Joe Strummer

Around the Network

It got Joe Strummer on the second try after guessing David Gilmore

how the fuck did it get revolver ocelot? half the questions i replied i dont know and it still got it right!

It got faith from mirror's edge and radec from kz2.

It got Sakuragi from Slam Dunk, Shaq, Drake and Yukiko. I defeated him with surprisingly Snake and Ezio

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

It got Soap right out of my head.

He can also find himself and my ex .LoL ....He found the headless horseman on second try though ;)

I defeated it using Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss I'll try a Disgaea character next =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

This is amazing. It got, Rukia, Tatsuki and Ulquiorra. It also got Uryu Ishida.

Failed on Dimitar Berbatov, he got it on the second guess. Took about 30 questions.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey.