By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

Hm, it got Elly from Xenogears on it's second try (guessed some chick from Borderlands at first...)
Somehow it started to ask me Sailor Moon related questions when I was thinking of Scrooge McDuck.
It got Trucy from Ace Attoreny and Rutee from Tales of Destiny.
It even knows some Queens Blade characters! (pervert...)

Around the Network

oh my god! i tried a bunch of people and the game guessed them all!

i literally GASPED when it guessed that i was thinking of "Giada de laurentiis"!

even though it's pretty clear HOW it works, i am VERY impressed!

bravo to the creator :D

forest-spirit said:
WTH, it didn't know Bayonetta!? Did I do something wrong???

It just got bayonetta with me!

this thing is just AMAZING!!

It didn't get Sho takamatsu from drifting classroom, but everything else was spot on....and yes it got bender. You must not know bender very well...

by cycling between yes and no I got batman
it also got fenix from starcraft
Sarah conner
alix vance from Half-life
Gromit from Wallace and Gromit

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

OMG it got Doom Guy

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Crap, I thought he wouldn't but he did... wrong first guess, and most of the later questions were useless (repetitive), but his final question was, "Does your character have special eyes?" I smiled at that, as I knew he'd guess right...

Bam, Magibon.

It got Takeshi Kitano first try. I tried Tarantino, and one of his questions were, "Has your character played in a movie directed by Tarantino?" lol, this stuff never ceases to amaze me.

Tried my favorite movie chars, it got Amelie (fast!), WALL-E (fast!), but no Matsuko ... once he starts failing, the questions become repetitive, almost useless.

He did get the main char from Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, first guess, can't believe it! Final stretch was Asian (check), female (check), Korean (check). Lucky streak!

I was thinking of gary barlow, he guessed mark owen rofl.

It got gordan freeman, alma from fear and my man basshunter. Guessed the guy from gears of war when i thought of the guy from resistance tho.

it guessed catdog and lilth....