By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nitendo fan on VGchartz:Entries

wick said:

Oh and unlike amp316, I don't frequent IGN.

That's almost instant disqualification

I said that I am most disappointed in myself. 

It takes a man to admit his mistakes.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
wick said:

Ok true that.

The first step in recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

You are forgiven my son.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:
amp316 said:
wick said:

Ok true that.

The first step in recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

You are forgiven my son.

Thanks.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

lestatdark said:
Almost 40% of my 600+ game collection is Nintendo games xD And i'm not adding the DS games that I own, because I don't have a DS of my own, since I only use my sister's DS to play, or emulators.

wow what a fan, emulators.... that is almost as bad as going on IGN...

@ op

I know i'm kind of casual here, so I might be wrong, but darth always seemed like a PS fan to me, why is his entry accepted and the entry of a guy named "NintendoGamer" put on hold? You're just loosing credibility to your poll

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
lestatdark said:
Almost 40% of my 600+ game collection is Nintendo games xD And i'm not adding the DS games that I own, because I don't have a DS of my own, since I only use my sister's DS to play, or emulators.

@ op

I know i'm kind of casual here, so I might be wrong, but darth always seemed like a PS fanboy to me, why is his entry accepted and the entry of a guy named "NintendoGamer" put on hold? You're just loosing credibility to your poll

You're trying to tell me what is to be a fan? I laugh at your attempt. 

I started gaming when I was 3, with both a NES and a GB. Since then, i've owned pretty much every nintendo console except the Virtual Boy and the DS. I emulate a few games on the DS that's right, JRPG's that don't come out to the european market. Do you want me to pass out on them? Oh right, random internet guy, forgot about it.

Before trying to teach a lesson to anyone else, you better know whom you're dealing with first. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

^^ I'm in charge while he is not here, but he initially rejected Nintendogamer and I'm trying to put him in there, aboit Darth he is also a Nintendo fan

lestatdark said:
Hephaestos said:
lestatdark said:

@ op

I know i'm kind of casual here, so I might be wrong, but darth always seemed like a PS fanboy to me, why is his entry accepted and the entry of a guy named "NintendoGamer" put on hold? You're just loosing credibility to your poll

I started gaming when I was 3, with both a NES and a GB. Since then, i've owned pretty much every nintendo console except the Virtual Boy and the DS. I emulate a few games on the DS that's right, JRPG's that don't come out to the european market. Do you want me to pass out on them? Oh right, random internet guy, forgot about it.

Before trying to teach a lesson to anyone else, you better know whom you're dealing with first. 

Pretty much what you told me apart from the top and bottom sentence hehe.  Owning each Ninty systems does tell that the person respects the company.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
lestatdark said:
Hephaestos said:
lestatdark said:

@ op

Pretty much what you told me apart from the top and bottom sentence hehe.  Owning each Ninty systems does tell that the person respects the company.

Pretty much Nintendo is the only VG company that I respect. I may enjoy Sony, Sega or MS games, but as companies I don't care about them. Nintendo on the other hand, I respect, because they single-handendly stopped our industry from collapsing and never existing as we know today with the NES and Mario, and for giving it the revolution that it needed with the Wii. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I still believe Zexen shouldn't be in...

Im with you nomoreingrato, he has never owned a Nintendo console.