By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nitendo fan on VGchartz:Entries

MANUELF said:
Im with you nomoreingrato, he has never owned a Nintendo console.

And yeswiican is permabanned. How can you be the biggest Nintendo fan on VGC if you don't even have an account here?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
I still believe Zexen shouldn't be in...

I don't care much for Nitendo. That's how my father used to pronounce Nintendo (which I'm a really big fan of).

Signature goes here!

dsister44 said:
morenoingrato said:
I still believe Zexen shouldn't be in...

So that how it looks like in the eyes of a moderator, interesting.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Ok we have one spot left. I won't choose but you guys choose who goes in. First one to 3 wins. I want to end this fast. So I cn start the threads

Choose for the 32th contestant
1.TripleMMM-0
2.Nintendogamer-0

Start voting!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I'll call anyone who shits on Nintendo a clueless chump. Can that give me a spot in the top 100?

I vote for nintendogamer

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

nintendogamer

nintendogamer

There goes the thread. Now we can start it tommrrow. Nintendogamer is the 32th contestant

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.