By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nitendo fan on VGchartz:Entries

Total domination for nintendogamer ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

This si going to get locked guys

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

So you made a poll and only 3 votes and all mine, hehe thanks guyes.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

When does this start?

Need to get my brag on!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Holy mother of God, I'm getting beaten by my fellow competitor?!?! I guess I should've seen it coming...
I'm actually attending night school right now, but I'll do this anyway. Even if it gets me kicked out from class! Here we go!
I can't remember when I first a Nintendo game, but I guess I was a little lad at age 5. A cousin of mine borrowed an NES from one of his friend(could also be a relative) and that game was SMB1, first time I played as Mario, I felt I was in a wonderland, an adventure of my own. Since then I go to my cousin just to play SMB. Soon after, he borrowed the rest of the Mario games and I was in heaven. I was still young and naive, so haven't beaten them yet.
At that time I begging my parents to get me an NES until they bought it for me. The SNES was already out by that time(even played the remakes and SMW on it), but I insisted to get the original, no knock-offs, the real deal. Alas, it didn't come with 1 of the 3 Mario games that I hoped, but Dr. Mario was the next best thing. Just having the Entertainment System was a joy in it's self. Even aquired the original Game Boy, but had to trade it in for the GBC some years later(also got the SMB remake some time later, yipee!), it still hurts to say that now. Heck, during the 16-bit era, I began to have a liking for the blue Hedgehog, Sega's new mascot. But it was not enough to derail my fondness for plumber under the red cap. By the time the N64 came out I was already called a Mario-fan and I embraced it! :)
From then on my taste from started to expand, but only within Nintendo's worlds, due to having a PC in our home with a working dail-up network. Only thing I used it for to find and everything Mario-related in the beginning to now ALL NINTENDO BANANZA!!!

(Ends with a Joker-esque laugh) . . .

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!