By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nitendo fan on VGchartz:Entries

hey enter me!!!

Around the Network

I'm in!! Yeah!

By the way: Zexen_lowe? is the biggest Sony fan ever!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Why is it always when these kind of threads pops up I'm never here to be apart of.
Anyway, if there's a spot, SHOOT ME IN THERE!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Im here!

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

MaxwellGT2000.

Around the Network

Wish I was in the list! I own shelves and shelves of Nintendo games and products. I have a website dedicated to Nintendo parodies. My walls are scattered packed with Nintendo posters. I own all the Nintendo Power magazines since the beginning. I learned loads of Nintendo songs on guitar/violin/piano/bass/sax and more... Even made a lot of art during high school (mosaics/etching/clay) Also working on an amazing Earthbound parody animation! I stood in line for New Super Mario Bros. wearing my tanooki suit =P

Nintendo is in my heart not in a list, dam it I missed this one ^_^.

I nominate NintendoGamer. As well as SlimeBeast and Ail

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Great i'm already on the list.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Over the last 23 years I have bought every Nintendo system on the day it was released. I've had them all apart from the virtual boy which wasn't released here. I've played and finished every Mario, Zelda and Metroid game there is.

Last gen I made 6 of my friends buy Gamecubes and even bought one for a friend to convince him it had some of the best games. I live about 5 minutes from Nintendo Australia's office and try to visit at least a few times every couple of months (I'll get a job there one day damn it!).

I've never bought a non Nintendo system and the only way I ever owned a PS2, Xbox and a 360 was through gifts (Oh I had a PSP but quickly traded it in for DS games)

Half of the clothing I wear is from Nintendo, from my favorite 1UP t-shirt to my Wii Sports All-Star shirt. My first and only tattoo which I'll be getting in March will be the Tri-force.

Hell even at my suprise 30th birthday party last year my family knew to put a little Nintendo theme in there by having Mario and Luigi on my cake

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron