By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PSP above the 360 yet again...imppressive(though I feel this be the last week) good sales for the PS3! still above 200K! DS and Wii are still beastly as always.

Around the Network

Playstation is going to work !

Good sales overall.

OMG PSP beat 360 again ? How long will it last ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Good to see PS3 stay above that 200k mark... Wonder how long it will last.

Some pretty big games coming up... Can it hold?

jarrod said:
leo-j said:
I wonder why just dance is selling so well?

Appealing concept + great promotion and advertising.  Too bad the game itself is evidently shit.

User reviews disagree. Customer reactions on Amazon and Metacritic are overwhelmingly positive, and I don't think that there's a better measure of game quality than user satisfaction.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

How much more do you think the console sales will drop before leveling off for the late January-February period? Will they?

Bah!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Xoj said:
kowenicki said:
monsterone said:
sony is becoming a playa' again. the quality of the ps3 should never had been in doubt. just had been to pricey for most. the ps3 will definately surpass 360 by the end of 2010

definitely you say?  doubt it.

do the maths and keep in mind we have just had a very well timed slim/price cut.

all consoles ahd a price cut :p

thats irrelevant in what we were discussing, we are talking about PS3 overtaking the 360, and the entry level price of the PS3 dropped significantly, the 360 one didnt.

really dude...................really LMAO!! I could have sworn the 360 was the cheapest console on the market...... like by 100$, come on man, how low must the 360 price be for people to buy it, 150? 100? lol and they say 360 is of better value I got my elite when it cost 400$ it has dropped to 300$ right after ps3 drooped to 300$ how is that not having a price cut.

face it bro 360 is just getting beat,............imo

and I'm gonna let you in on alittle secret, a lot of 360 only owners are now buying ps3's, every single one of my 360 only owner friends have or are in the process of doing so, however the same cannot be said for my ps3 only owner friends, the ones who are looking into another gaming machine are saving up for pc.

but you didn't hear that from me.....................you did not hear that from me -fades into the shadows- lol

leo-j said:
dobby985 said:
leo-j said:
jarrod said:
leo-j said:

Appealing concept + great promotion and advertising.  Too bad the game itself is evidently shit.

there is a song called just dance, it was the 3rd best selling single song in europe, and is the best selling female single in history in the U.S

Lady Gaga is a flash in the pan, flavour of the year etc... She will eventually go the way of Gwen Stefani and disappear.

yep, that's exactly why all her songs have gone #1.. and she is breaking pop records non stop .. Gwen stefani did none of that

IT doesn't matter. She is a pop artist. She'll dissapeared like most of them. It's the problem with this type of music. You get a few years of success, then get lost in the shadow. Is not the same as for example Metallica, they have been around for 25 years. Just look at Britney Spears... she shattered all records, and now she's struggling to get back to the picture

famousringo said:

User reviews disagree. Customer reactions on Amazon and Metacritic are overwhelmingly positive, and I don't think that there's a better measure of game quality than user satisfaction.

The only way to judge quality is to numericize and average the opinions of all the 20-35 year old males in the gaming press, you idiot!

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

well done ps3 play station brand is still alive and very powerful
PSP R.I.P

Maynard_Tool said:
leo-j said:
dobby985 said:
leo-j said:
jarrod said:
leo-j said:

there is a song called just dance, it was the 3rd best selling single song in europe, and is the best selling female single in history in the U.S

Lady Gaga is a flash in the pan, flavour of the year etc... She will eventually go the way of Gwen Stefani and disappear.

yep, that's exactly why all her songs have gone #1.. and she is breaking pop records non stop .. Gwen stefani did none of that

IT doesn't matter. She is a pop artist. She'll dissapeared like most of them. It's the problem with this type of music. You get a few years of success, then get lost in the shadow. Is not the same as for example Metallica, they have been around for 25 years. Just look at Britney Spears... she shattered all records, and now she's struggling to get back to the picture

Kinda sounds like you hope she dissappears.. really sad.. she is the only thing in pop that is any good and actually has real talent.

mM