By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces motion controller release information

as long as they are not connected by a cord. That would devalue the pinpoint accuracy and full spectrum movement.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:

This is the main game concept I want them to create. It would be so kick ass to play an RPG like this.

Dude, I thought I was the only one who thought that was just awesome! if they could just somehow figure out how to get the character moving and have easy control over the camera angle, my RPG dreams would come true! Could you imagine playing something like Demon's Souls in that fasion!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
forevercloud3000 said:

This is the main game concept I want them to create. It would be so kick ass to play an RPG like this.

Dude, I thought I was the only one who thought that was just awesome! if they could just somehow figure out how to get the character moving and have easy control over the camera angle, my RPG dreams would come true! Could you imagine playing something like Demon's Souls in that fasion!!

I KNOW RIGHT! lol

Thats where I think the detachable controller would work best. Im praying the wands are not pure sticks like the one in demonstrations. Even the Wiimote hosts more options than that.

Demon's Souls would be KICK ASS(More so) if it had that. Maybe I would actually be better at it as well lol. No more accidental dodge rolls off cliffs haha.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

badgenome said:
Ping_ii said:
WTF is that natal video doing in a thread about Sony wand seriously? get that shit out of this thread.

Oh, aren't you an angry little man!

don't know what your so angry about you castlevania fan, that game is all about angry men & their swords slashing monsters

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
Ping_ii said:
WTF is that natal video doing in a thread about Sony wand seriously? get that shit out of this thread.

don't know what your so angry about you castlevania fan, that game is all about angry men & their swords slashing monsters

Around the Network
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
Ping_ii said:

Now your not even trying, at the most that wil make lightnings armpit itch!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Meh doesnt matter to me since im not interested at this point.

but if its released even a month before Natal and its done right for those who are interested in this thing it could really help dampen the spike of natal.

Good business move, lets wait and see the execution for both Natal and the Wand though since those are th emost important things.

Works fine:

FKNetwork said:

Works fine:

Dude, the conversation about Natal is over. Don't repeat things. Especially when this thread isn't about how Natal works.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

DELAYstation 3 strikes again.

Seriously, why is nearly everything sony announces delayed??

HOME, MAG, GOW 3, KILLZONE 2, GT5, the launch of the ps3, profitability forecasts for the ps3.....the list of unmet and pushed back deadlines goes on and on....

Why do they set artificial deadlines if they can't stick to them??