By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces motion controller release information

Huya said:
Natal can't register black people:O?

according to N'Gai, no it can't. He said it wouldn't even register him until he put on white gloves lol. Its because Natal works from light  sensing, and light bouncing off objects or something. Lighter skin reflects light, while darker skin absorbs it.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

I think the most important thing is to have a good lineup. That is what sony needs to make this thing work.

Greatness Awaits

Well, if Natal gets delayed, or they don't have solid games, this could be a huge plus for Sony. But they also need to take full advantage of this and go all out with marketing.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I personally think this is a good move by Sony! I would much rather them release the new controllers with a great line-up of games unlike when they released the PSEye which to date only has about 6 games which make full use of the thing, this was not a wise move!

I will likely buy these controllers as i already have the Eye which is mainly used as a mic and also when playing Singstar lol

forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:

according to N'Gai, no it can't. He said it wouldn't even register him until he put on white gloves lol. Its because Natal works from light  sensing, and light bouncing off objects or something. Lighter skin reflects light, while darker skin absorbs it.

That will not end well...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:

Mentioning this is unnecessary.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:

Mentioning this is unnecessary.

He commented from a comment I made earlier. I was just pointing out a hurdle Natal must overcome, and the media advantage that puts Sony's Wands in. If that isn't fixed i expect media uproar and for some to blacklist the Natal.

Didn't mean to offend anyone, just pointing out a fact.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:

Maybe Natal just doesn't recognize douchebags who overuse the word "narrative". I know I sure don't.

forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:

Well N'Gai LIE through theitr teeth. White gloves LOL. Are websites alowed that sort of blatant racism? Snap.

badgenome said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:

Maybe Natal just doesn't recognize douchebags who overuse the word "narrative". I know I sure don't.

Nice to see the problem has been rectified(or maybe never existed?). Only N'Gai knows. Maybe he was just playing in the dark.

Greatness Awaits