By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces motion controller release information

Yes obviously I dont care reading through just to see a bunch of argument out of the topic.

Around the Network

This is the main game concept I want them to create. It would be so kick ass to play an RPG like this.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:
Natal can't register black people:O?

according to N'Gai, no it can't. He said it wouldn't even register him until he put on white gloves lol. Its because Natal works from light  sensing, and light bouncing off objects or something. Lighter skin reflects light, while darker skin absorbs it.

I'd say you were mislead.

tuscaniman said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:
Natal can't register black people:O?

according to N'Gai, no it can't. He said it wouldn't even register him until he put on white gloves lol. Its because Natal works from light  sensing, and light bouncing off objects or something. Lighter skin reflects light, while darker skin absorbs it.

I'd say you were mislead.

Ok, this is the last time this video should be seen in this thread. Selnor and Someone else have already pointed this SAME video out already. Moving on...

Greatness Awaits

I think we need more Natal videos in here, you know being a thread about the Sony Wand and all.

Around the Network

@Vetteman94
lol, i know right?

anyway, I hope the wands are not like the ones in the Demo. It should be a break apart PS3 controller basically. Most games will require more than just motion sensing(just like the wii) so that would be the best method. Didn't Sony patent a controller design like that last year?

Greatness Awaits

Wow! Such hate for a product that none of us have had the pleasure to play. It is really funny how natal keeps getting mentioned in a thread about the wand?! Call me crazy but isn't there a time and a place for that conversation and this obviously is not the time or the place so keep off-topic comments to yourself.

forevercloud3000 said:
@Vetteman94
lol, i know right?

anyway, I hope the wands are not like the ones in the Demo. It should be a break apart PS3 controller basically. Most games will require more than just motion sensing(just like the wii) so that would be the best method. Didn't Sony patent a controller design like that last year?

Yes they did, the patent picture looked weird but obviously it doesnt have to look like that as a final product.  

I suspect the reason for the delay could be them trying to make a nunchuck type controller for the other half insteard of using the Dualshock.

Vetteman94 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Vetteman94
lol, i know right?

Yes they did, the patent picture looked weird but obviously it doesnt have to look like that as a final product.  

I suspect the reason for the delay could be them trying to make a nunchuck type controller for the other half insteard of using the Dualshock.

im not really a fan of the nunchuku setup either. Its so....flimsy. I'd rather a standard looking controller that seperates somehow.That way it is multipurpose and can be used for all games. I think something like that would be easier to market as well.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Vetteman94 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Vetteman94
lol, i know right?

im not really a fan of the nunchuku setup either. Its so....flimsy. I'd rather a standard looking controller that seperates somehow.That way it is multipurpose and can be used for all games. I think something like that would be easier to market as well.

Well it works though, which is all they really need,  and they could make it a break-apart style controller.  The other part would basically end up looking like a nunchuk controller