By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces motion controller release information

huaxiong90 said:
FKNetwork said:

Works fine:

Dude, the conversation about Natal is over. Don't repeat things. Especially when this thread isn't about how Natal works.

They are simply just trying to derail the thread now. There is no way he saw my post so many pages ago and DIDNT see the numerous other ppl who posted that same video. Where is a mod when you need one....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:

Dude, the conversation about Natal is over. Don't repeat things. Especially when this thread isn't about how Natal works.

Sorry, I didn't look at the newer posts as I replied straight to the Natal comment, feel free to slap me!

Sorry again.

FKNetwork said:
huaxiong90 said:

Sorry, I didn't look at the newer posts as I replied straight to the Natal comment, feel free to slap me!

Didn't really mean to get snappy. I just seriously am getting tired of these pointless repetitive arguments is all (like Natal, Halo, FFXIII equality, Forza vs. Gran Turismo).

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
FKNetwork said:

Didn't really mean to get snappy. I just seriously am getting tired of these pointless repetitive arguments is all (like Natal, Halo, FFXIII equality, Forza vs. Gran Turismo).

That's ok and I know what you mean!

I've been known to be anti "sony" at times but the fact is both systems are getting very good motion devices and no doubt some very good games to go with them, I'll buy both of them as long as the games are as good as expected.

And back to the topic, I think this has been put back due to the high amount of big PS3 games releasing early this year, wouldn't make sense for Sony to compete with themselves?

makingmusic476 said:
They originally announced a Spring date for this. They should've done their damndest to beat out Natal, but now they'll be launching at the same time.

Bad move, in my opinion.

This.

Around the Network
FKNetwork said:
huaxiong90 said:
FKNetwork said:

That's ok and I know what you mean!

I've been known to be anti "sony" at times but the fact is both systems are getting very good motion devices and no doubt some very good games to go with them, I'll buy both of them as long as the games are as good as expected.

And back to the topic, I think this has been put back due to the high amount of big PS3 games releasing early this year, wouldn't make sense for Sony to compete with themselves?

Oh, I didn't mean specifically you. Just in general when people get carried away with these arguments. Anyways, thanks for understanding.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!