By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces motion controller release information

I've come to the conclusion that N'Gai is always in the dark.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
badgenome said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Huya said:
Natal can't register black people:O?

according to N'Gai, no it can't. He said it wouldn't even register him until he put on white gloves lol. Its because Natal works from light  sensing, and light bouncing off objects or something. Lighter skin reflects light, while darker skin absorbs it.

Maybe Natal just doesn't recognize douchebags who overuse the word "narrative". I know I sure don't.

Nice to see the problem has been rectified(or maybe never existed?). Only N'Gai knows. Maybe he was just playing in the dark.

Dude this was at E3 2009. When Natal was first shown.

Well.. let's hope they use the time to get rid of that awful Dualshock + Wand setup when the showed it with RE5..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

looks like they are shooting for September 2010 launch, which is 1 year after the slim was launched.
They could be going for another price drop with the launch of the "Arc" or a cheaper bundle.

If you ask me its a better plan, because now the software lineup should be even better, they will have more time to hype it up using the media, momentum going into Christmas 2010, and a big blowout at E3 2010.
Sony might even be able to drop the price of the PS EYE by then to $25, being able to offer a cheaper bundle with the "Arc."

@selnor
Well the N'Gai Croal interview about it was after E3. Wasn't MS showing pre-made vids of the Natal at work? I remember quite a few people saying the videos and demonstrations seemed scripted and fake.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
@selnor
Well the N'Gai Croal interview about it was after E3. Wasn't MS showing pre-made vids of the Natal at work? I remember quite a few people saying the videos and demonstrations seemed scripted and fake.

LOL. You mean scared accusations with absolutely no proof? Oh yeah I remember. N'Gai is  potionas reliable as a live forever potion. Natal was praised so much at E3, that some wild accusations had to crop up. The demos were live, as was the ones on morning TV shows I watched. People for some reason cant take the idea M$ have design something innovative and ahead of it's time.

WTF is that natal video doing in a thread about Sony wand seriously? get that shit out of this thread.

@Ping
Sry, My fault, i brought it up lol. Back on topic i suppose...

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Ping_ii said:
WTF is that natal video doing in a thread about Sony wand seriously? get that shit out of this thread.

If you cared to read the thread, you would know that Natal was accused of being racist and not registering black people. The video shows Black people playing it without 'white gloves'.

Ping_ii said:

Oh, aren't you an angry little man!