By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

another 4 points... but i really think it should get 7's and 8's by now... i was hoping for 200 points :/

Around the Network

• [PSP]  Tales of the World 3 : Radiant Mythology - 246pt (16) 
  • [PSP] Phantasy Star 2 Infinity - 245pt  (8)
  • [PSP] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute portable ( not the official title ) - 222pt (0)
  • [PSP]  Valkyria chronicles 3- 183pt (6)
  • [PSP] Final Mix Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 113pt (9)
  • [PS3]  Samurai Warriors 3 Z - 92pt (5) 
  • [PS3] Final  Fantasy vs XIII - 74pt (0) 
  • [PS3]  Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 69pt (1)
  • [Wii] The Last Story - 63pt (4)
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World - 61pt  (5)
  • [PS3] Catherine - 58pt (3)  
  • [PSP] Magical Index term (Limited Edition) - 52pt  (1)
  • [PSP] Portable Pack there is no reason ♪ Just like this my sister is so cute - 50pt (3)
  • [PSP] Itsuwarinoutahimepakku- 49pt (0) 
  • [PSP] Final Fantasy Dissidia 012: Duodecim - 49pt (2)
  • [PSP] Kenka Kenka five Chinese law 43pt (4)
  • [PSP] Magical Index term (Limited Edition) - 40pt (1) 
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation Collector's World - 37pt (2)
  • [PS3]  Dynasty Warriors 6 (Limited Edition) - 34pt (0) 
  • [NDS] Gyakuten Kenji two (Edition) - 33Pt (re-entry)
  • psp: 13

ps3: 5

ds:  1

wii: 1

xbox360: 0

Wow @ Tales of the World 3!

4 points/day... Come on, you can pull it off. At 100 pts, 100k is essentially confirmed FW and, if it has breakout-massive-hit-that-randomly-sprouts-long-legs-in-Japan potential, it can still leg out to, say, 500k (1m, I mean). Or, it could open to DKCR levels and sell at a similar pace, :D! Something tells me that that's unlikely, though...

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

italo244 said:

Wow @ Tales of the World 3!

i know right awesome numbers

Around the Network
    Immortal said:

4 points/day... Come on, you can pull it off. At 100 pts, 100k is essentially confirmed FW and, if it has breakout-massive-hit-that-randomly-sprouts-long-legs-in-Japan potential, it can still leg out to, say, 500k (1m, I mean). Or, it could open to DKCR levels and sell at a similar pace, :D! Something tells me that that's unlikely, though...

100 points doesn't mean 100k, though.

Boutros said:
    Immortal said:

100 points doesn't mean 100k, though.

For most Nintendo titles, it tends to. Of course, TLS being the whole frontloaded JRPG kind of thing could mess things up.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Come on disgaea- a lot is riding on you

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

3 points for The Last Story

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Soriku said:

If it means anything, TLS is #2 on Dengeki's most wanted list for 2011.

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/336/336248/

And #1 is My Little Sieter Can't Be This Cute for PSP if I'm not mistaken. :(

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.