By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

• [PSP]  Tales of the World 3 : Radiant Mythology - 261pt (15) 
  • [PSP] Phantasy Star 2 Infinity - 258pt  (13)
  • [PSP] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute portable ( not the official title ) - 222pt (0)
  • [PSP]  Valkyria chronicles 3- 190pt (7)
  • [PSP] Final Mix Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 118pt (5)
  • [PS3]  Samurai Warriors 3 Z - 98pt (6) 
  • [PS3] Final  Fantasy vs XIII - 74pt (0) 
  • [PS3]  Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 70pt (1)
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World - 66pt  (5)
  • [Wii] The Last Story - 66pt (3)
  • [PS3] Catherine - 61pt (3)  
  • [PSP] Portable Pack there is no reason ♪ Just like this my sister is so cute - 54pt (4)
  • [PSP] Itsuwarinoutahimepakku- 52pt (3) 
  • [PSP] Final Fantasy Dissidia 012: Duodecim - 52pt (3)
  • [PSP] Magical Index term (Limited Edition) - 52pt  (0)
  • [PSP] Kenka Kenka five Chinese law 44pt (1)
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation Collector's World - 40pt (3)
  • [PSP] Magical Index term (Limited Edition) - 40pt (0) 
  • [PS3] Yakuza OF THE END - 35pt (new entry)
  • [PS3]  Dynasty Warriors 6 (Limited Edition) - 35pt (1) 
  • psp: 14

ps3: 5

ds:  0

wii: 1

xbox360: 0

Nice Yakuza of the end!!

Around the Network

tales of and phantasy star are doing great

and GO VALKYRIA!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ooh, Yakuza. Finally something interesting.

GO LAST STORY! It will sure surpass Xenoblade in pre-order numbers. I predict there will be shortages for this game.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

It will bomb just like Xenogears. Maybe less.

That's what you get for doing ambitious RPGs on the Wii.

When you look at ToV and ToG F numbers on PS3, which did both >200k first week and will reach 400k LTD, even if they are one year old port, it's safe to say that Xenogears and TLS would have sell and ton more on the PS3 ( and would be better looking ).

Around the Network
    DemoPS3 said:

It will bomb just like Xenogears. Maybe less.

That's what you get for doing ambitious RPGs on the Wii.

When you look at ToV and ToG F numbers on PS3, which did both >200k first week and will reach 400k LTD, even if they are one year old port, it's safe to say that Xenogears and TLS would have sell and ton more on the PS3 ( and would be better looking ).

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

3DS games have finally been made available for pre order on Amazon JP, and Professor Layton 3DS is currently #1 on the chart! :o

Impresive rise for VC3 and good to see Catherine and Disgea started to move.

And lol why did that guy got banned for trolling wii are we back to wii is saint cow moderation policy? So far apart from Dragon Quest spinoff which would sold well even on smart toster platform due to brand name none of them sold good.

And so far the flood of jRPG that people expected after DQ X annoucment never came.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

boohoo why do people get banned for trolling consoles i like to troll

Zlejedi said:

Impresive rise for VC3 and good to see Catherine and Disgea started to move.

And lol why did that guy got banned for trolling wii are we back to wii is saint cow moderation policy? So far apart from Dragon Quest spinoff which would sold well even on smart toster platform due to brand name none of them sold good.

And so far the flood of jRPG that people expected after DQ X annoucment never came.

You know, I just checked, and the PS3 had only 1 game in Japan sell over a million (a main line FF, which someone, though not me, could argue that it would sell that much even on a smart toaster). And it had 8 games sell  500k and more, that's all. On the other hand, the Wii has 13 games that sold ovr 1 million (8 of them over 2 million). And 10 additional games that sold 500k and more... So now, if someone were like that guy who you think wasn't trolling, that person could argue that with such numbers, developers shouldn't develop any games for the PS3 in Japan. And that wouldn't be trolling?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin