By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

darthdevidem01 said:
Beuli2 said:
Boutros said:

Is the girl supposed to be a metaphor for Darth?

The girl is my sister, beuli2

LOL, what an idiot that Beuli2 must be!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Beuli2 said:
Boutros said:

But so tasty.

Beuli2 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Beuli2 said:
Boutros said:

I agree!! The girl is anti PS3 and has  for some reason convinced herself that Metroid Other M is a bad game .....ROFL @ her!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:

WTH is THAT!!
And i was about to go to bed :(

Much better. I can sleep now :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Darth, I shall have revenge! This is the last time you make me look like a fool! Today, a new Beuli2 is born, more powerfull and intelligent, with that I shall defeat you!

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

Darth, I shall have revenge! This is the last time you make me look like a fool! Today, a new Beuli2 is born, more powerfull and intelligent, with that I shall defeat you!

You shall defeat me with a new avatar made by a cat using Microsoft Paint?

bwahaha.....Pitiful Jedi!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

jarrod said:
ElGranCabeza said:

This message is for Jarrod and this is the last I'll touch on this subject because saying MH3 underperformed is grounds for ban on this site. So I'll just say this, I still have not been able to access the site you gave, but assuming it's true, that is PR mumbo jumbo about the initial shipments of the title, if you're gonna use that to say MH3 did not underperform, you might as well say the PSP Go is not a bomba because SCE keeps saying it's selling within expectations or whatever bullshit they use. Me, being the smart guy that I am, will call out MH3. FFXIII, ToG, SW3, PSP Go, Move, and any other product that has not performed up to expectations, if DQX doesn't sell 3 million in Japan, you can bet I'll be saying the same thing about it. 

And that's all because I might even be banned for this post :(

lol.  But we have tracker figures that corroborate those MH3 shipments as selling through.  It's pretty much nothing at all like PSP Go, which still hasn't outsold it first tiny shipment (150k) in Japan over a year later.  Hell, scale alone puts them worlds apart (150k versus 1.15m)... and it's not like Capcom's ever shied away from letting the public know when a game didn't hit what they wanted (Bionic Commando, Dark Void, LP2, etc).  Even on Wii (Zack & Wiki, Spyborgs, RE DSC)... there's a historical relevance here, so you're saying MH3 the one special case for the company where they "cover up" for it? 

And if you can't access Capcom's IR site or PDFs... sorry, but you're incompetence isn't my problem.  Go download acrobat or something, "smart guy".

Lol spinning so much that even I got dizzy.

Also, Mr. donno001, let's see if you're (<- correct way of using "you're" btw, a smart guy like myself knows such things) really a good and unbiased mod like you claimed you were on the message you sent me. Jarrod calling me incompetent is not much different than what you said you supposedly banned me for. 

darthdevidem01 said:
Beuli2 said:

You shall defeat me with a new avatar made by a cat using Microsoft Paint?

bwahaha.....Pitiful Jedi!

I invite you to a mind duel: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=118278

darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
ElGranCabeza said:

This message is for Jarrod and this is the last I'll touch on this subject because saying MH3 underperformed is grounds for ban on this site. So I'll just say this, I still have not been able to access the site you gave, but assuming it's true, that is PR mumbo jumbo about the initial shipments of the title, if you're gonna use that to say MH3 did not underperform, you might as well say the PSP Go is not a bomba because SCE keeps saying it's selling within expectations or whatever bullshit they use. Me, being the smart guy that I am, will call out MH3. FFXIII, ToG, SW3, PSP Go, Move, and any other product that has not performed up to expectations, if DQX doesn't sell 3 million in Japan, you can bet I'll be saying the same thing about it. 

And that's all because I might even be banned for this post :(

lol.  But we have tracker figures that corroborate those MH3 shipments as selling through.  It's pretty much nothing at all like PSP Go, which still hasn't outsold it first tiny shipment (150k) in Japan over a year later.  Hell, scale alone puts them worlds apart (150k versus 1.15m)... and it's not like Capcom's ever shied away from letting the public know when a game didn't hit what they wanted (Bionic Commando, Dark Void, LP2, etc).  Even on Wii (Zack & Wiki, Spyborgs, RE DSC)... there's a historical relevance here, so you're saying MH3 the one special case for the company where they "cover up" for it? 

And if you can't access Capcom's IR site or PDFs... sorry, but you're incompetence isn't my problem.  Go download acrobat or something, "smart guy".

@ ElGranCabeza

Excellent work Darth Jarrod

Can't be owned by someone who doesn't know the difference between you're and your, sorry guy. You're probably a little upset because I'm not making outrageous predictions for your precious games (GT5, FFXIII)

NYANKS said:
saicho said:
NYANKS said:
Pavolink said:
NYANKS said:
Pavolink said:
morenoingrato said:

and we're back at no wii games (and will stay like this for long)

No more fun for Wii users :(

I hope Skyward Sword chart on COMG Japan thread next year. :/

.......that's DEFINITELY going to chart, lol. 

How much pts you think will chart?

Hmmm not sure.  Not really sure how big Zelda is in Japan.  Seeing how GT5 only has 400 at this point.....hmm....maybe 500?  I'm not sure what Zelda usually does in Japan, I'll check.

Edit:  It usually gets close to a million.  Not sure how that translates, can someone help out?

I don't think we have a console Zelda game gets close to 1 million for a long time.

Well Ocarina had over a million, and WW had 0.89.  That's pretty "close" to me.  We'll see I guess.

It's been 12 years since Ocarina was released and 8 years since WW. That's what I meant a long time.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.